UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To all the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the guys

We have beautiful girls on Demise yes. They are very nice girls, and lots of fun to talk to. However, you have no fucking chance of hooking up with them IRL. Stop being a bunch of horny asshats, stop following them around, and stop repeatedly make perverse comments about their breasts, ass, and/or lesbian actions with other hot females.

Stop thinking with your penis for 2 seconds and you'll realize how pathetic you are for trying to hook up with one of them.

Thank you.

wow... never thought people would do that...I mean... Online stuff stay online.....

and who can really tell who is really a girl....

it could be a guy at the end of the computer...

(yes...I WAS mistaken for a girl before...due to my main being female..AND my manners, politleness...... )

and yeah..being hit on online is one thing...but if it gets perverse..(as mentioned above..)

well is just uncomfortable...

Jossy

Wanderer
sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's annoying, sometimes it just makes a girl want to log out and play a different game.

Gunslinger19

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
stop repeatedly make perverse comments about their breasts, ass, and/or lesbian actions with other hot females.QUOTE]

ive definitely seen a good bit of fawning after one or two of the girls on here(and thought about making a post similar to this one) , but i havent seen anything like that. do these get modified immediately or something? not that what has been going on is any less annoying and pathetic, but i just havent seen anything outright perverted yet..

EDIT sorry, messed up the quote

Gunslinger19 said:
TheOutkastDev said:
stop repeatedly make perverse comments about their breasts, ass, and/or lesbian actions with other hot females.QUOTE]

ive definitely seen a good bit of fawning after one or two of the girls on here(and thought about making a post similar to this one) , but i havent seen anything like that. do these get modified immediately or something? not that what has been going on is any less annoying and pathetic, but i just havent seen anything outright perverted yet..

EDIT sorry, messed up the quote

You don't hang out in IRC and Ventrilo enough.

myronmonroe

Wanderer
It's pretty much been like that in every game I've ever seen.

I joked with Jossy a little about this subject on IRC. I'd imagine most of it is just guys trying their hardest to be nice to her (give her gold, help her, etc). It's the same as in regular life...think back to all of the guys that offered to walk you to class/carry your books/open the door/buy you a drink/etc. It's basically the same thing. Pretty girls will always get special attention paid to them. It's been that way since the beginning of time.

As for the following around, lewd comments, etc.....I hope there's not too many people doing that :mad: I would suggest you tell the Admins, especially since they probably have logs of the IRC chat and obviously the forums.

psz

Administrator
I think it's funny. I do it too, to some degree (No giving of gold, etc). I generally stop if I go overboard, as it's generally meant as a joke.

But then, I also have absolutely NO dellusions that something might "happen" IRL ;->

i think i told you guys this already but...

I used to play on a shard called Covenant about a year ago. Some people here used to play their with me. Well to make a very long story short i made a sign that said "I heart Covenant" and had my girlfriend pose with it. Lol i told all the GMs that it was me in the picture and about 3 out of the 6 GMs gave me EVERYTHING i asked for. each one was like "dont tell anybody im doing this baby, il get fired"

haha good times

So that pic was from you?...You nasty....hehe
Good thing that it was before i staffed. I'd have given you nothing :)

But wonderful joke nonetheless

Alderon

Honor

Wanderer
Stop being a bunch of horny asshats, stop following them around, and stop repeatedly make perverse comments about their breasts, ass, and/or lesbian actions with other hot females
Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I hate lesbians, and im a guy :S, and why do follow girls on internet? :S Suckers..

bknoid

Wanderer
psz said:
I think it's funny. I do it too, to some degree (No giving of gold, etc). I generally stop if I go overboard, as it's generally meant as a joke.

But then, I also have absolutely NO dellusions that something might "happen" IRL ;->

To be honest... I lost my virginity to this one girl I used to play UO with back in the day... her name was Bill. So just keep your chin up, anything's possible.

...bill was so beautiful... /tear

...here is a pic of her... i miss her so much. b1tch plays wow now...

http://www.waynewolfe.com/images/Drag Queen.jpg

psz said:

Well Said, btw, This is Katie on Pete's Acount.

I can't comprehand how people would have those dellusions of "scoring" over the internet.

chances are, you are 1000s of km apart.... if you are looking for that kind of stuff... the chances of "Something" happening is much greater if you walk into a singles bar with random people doing what they do at singles bar.......

(not that I do that... too goodly two shoes to.. a trait that runs in my family...)

now...unless you are some horney 14 year old.... you are better off sticking with Real life shirt chasing anyways...

(and if you are some horney 14 year old, you should focus that energy on something, school or building your body...)

Chivalry and being a benevolent sexist is one thing..(to be politically correct.)

they can be cute, if the guy doesn't go overboard with it...

and as my brother mentioned before, it could be a guy at the end of things!!!!

you never know!!!!

~Kate

Lmao this is what ive always been saying.

If a guy post a pic of himself ppl go like "yeah ok"
when a chick post a pic of herself she gets harassed with "omfg baby asl u hot so hot wanna suck my nutz0rs give sexcses irl!110"

bknoid

Wanderer
Axel said:
Lmao this is what ive always been saying.

If a guy post a pic of himself ppl go like "yeah ok"
when a chick post a pic of herself she gets harassed with "omfg baby asl u hot so hot wanna suck my nutz0rs give sexcses irl!110"

lol suck my nutz0rs... thats some pretty funny shet.

This thread is fucking stupid...just another way for the chicks to get attention.

Chicks eat attention up like candy...guys "stalk" them and give them the attention that they just eat up...fucking lame.

SlipTongue69 said:
This thread is fucking stupid...just another way for the chicks to get attention.

Chicks eat attention up like candy...guys "stalk" them and give them the attention that they just eat up...fucking lame.

theres a fine line between courteous attention to stalking and harressing.

btw... TheOutCastDev posted this, and from what I know..(unless hes actually a she) he is a guy... so is not "another way for the chicks to get attention"

is more of "To get the guy's attention about an issue"

Status
Not open for further replies.