UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Title that is not in all caps

I have a life and a girlfriend.. I don't see how you can turn this back round on me.. maybe I'm naive and if I did do as many duels as you I would think I had the god given right to talk down to everyone around me? Who knows?

Or maybe if you just didn't completely suck dick you could have that privilege. Take my advice Henry, if you plan on playing for a while spend less time with the uo politics and spend more time getting better. Anybody who is ACTUALLY respected in the pvp community is laughing at you and your guild. You think anybody gives a fuck what a bunch of forum warrior nobody's think when it comes to pvp? No. Put in the work, get good, THEN you can talk shit to people.

Load Heals

Wanderer
Don't tell me what to do, you have earned absolutely no right to speak to me, you are a dolt. You couldn't be more wrong about the community, the old players that still use the forums are probably reinstalling now so they can come and put you in your place, the gutter. When YOU learn to treat other people with respect, maybe I will listen to you, until that time please take a long walk off a short pier birdman.

Uomvp

Knight
Has anyone realized how pathetic pvp on hybrid is? UO is outdated, control commands are simple (sallos makes it more pathetic) and the trick is... IT's 17 YEARS OLD+. If you spend enough time playing just about anything then you "should" be at the very least a pretty damn good player.

Load who are you trying to convince you have a girlfriend? That's like hearing David lost half a pound on the twinky diet. Just not believable.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Has anyone realized how pathetic pvp on hybrid is? UO is outdated, control commands are simple (sallos makes it more pathetic) and the trick is... IT's 17 YEARS OLD+. If you spend enough time playing just about anything then you "should" be at the very least a pretty damn good player.

Load who are you trying to convince you have a girlfriend? That's like hearing David lost half a pound on the twinky diet. Just not believable.

I think I would keep negative comments to myself if I were you Mr. MVP. I tend to remember someone crying over things that transpired in ONE.

Also you say it's outdated and yet you're still atrocious at PvP and always will be... Which is why you depend on other people so you can make your "mad lewts" at idocs.

Load Heals

Wanderer
who the fuck do you think is holding the £10 note in the picture?

Leave my relationships out of this pissing match.. not required.

Uomvp

Knight
I think I would keep negative comments to myself if I were you Mr. MVP. I tend to remember someone crying over things that transpired in ONE.

Also you say it's outdated and yet you're still atrocious at PvP and always will be... Which is why you depend on other people so you can make your "mad lewts" at idocs.

Crying? lol i quit one cause i was done with people just being a bunch of bitches and i left what 3 years ago? lol
Seven i don't even have a clue who you are in game nor do i care.
This game is historic and you say i suck at pvp? sweet thanks man (sorry pal still just don't care and you don't even know who my main pvper is or my faction guy.)

Cheers nerd.

crikey

Sorceror
lost half a pound on the twinky diet.

***RANDOM FUN FACT TIME FOR FUN***

Twinkies have been outlawed, banned, and deemed *evil* by the Catholic pope.

Check out the OUTRAGEOUS prices on twinky boxes on Ebay!

Here's one for ya!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Twinkies&_sop=16

Only multi millionaire/billionaires can afford the twinkie diet now

Prettty damn sure there are no millionaires playing Hybrid, lol

***RANDOM SUPER FUN FACT TIME OVER***

Ok guys, get back to flaming. I love reading this shit :)

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Crying? lol i quit one cause i was done with people just being a bunch of bitches and i left what 3 years ago? lol
Seven i don't even have a clue who you are in game nor do i care.
This game is historic and you say i suck at pvp? sweet thanks man (sorry pal still just don't care and you don't even know who my main pvper is or my faction guy.)

Cheers nerd.

I think you are misunderstanding.

*Deep breath* You sir, are one of the biggest pieces of shit I have ever seen in my life. You have 0 clue when it comes to price checking UNLESS you are trying to alter prices so you can get what you're after. Maybe you're more intelligent than I give you credit for which is unlikely. You ALWAYS say stuff is over priced when you are under pricing. Any time I price check I completely disregard because you have no idea what you're talking about.

You used to be in ONE and ran to Money and cried about how big of assholes they were to you. How do I know? I was there. All you did was run and hide whenever there was PvP unless you were protected by your precious little pets. You do know who I am, I would field you any day for anything that I have, because you are simply just that horrible. Give me a week I would even mage duel you! I know just how god awful you are.

That is what brings me to my next point, you came to Money so that way we would give you a hand out and kick ONE's ass, which happened on a few different occasions and you seriously hung back the whole time, not contributing and jerked off as you watched the Money crew take care of your fucking work.

You don't PvP because you're a whiny little egotistical bitch, I don't need to know who your factioners are. You are the most misinformed, misleading piece of shit I've ever seen grace these forums. Now don't go away mad, just go away. I do know who you are, if you don't know who I am just go ask a few people. I'm pretty sure most of Money dislikes me since I left their little guild so ask them, they will tell you. You don't PvP so quit acting like your opinion carries ANY weight here because it doesn't.

Also, 3 years ago? Try last year douche bag. I was there when Money brought you into their guild.

Uomvp

Knight
[QUOTEI think you are misunderstanding.

*Deep breath* You sir, are one of the biggest pieces of shit I have ever seen in my life. You have 0 clue when it comes to price checking UNLESS you are trying to alter prices so you can get what you're after. Maybe you're more intelligent than I give you credit for which is unlikely. You ALWAYS say stuff is over priced when you are under pricing. Any time I price check I completely disregard because you have no idea what you're talking about.

You used to be in ONE and ran to Money and cried about how big of assholes they were to you. How do I know? I was there. All you did was run and hide whenever there was PvP unless you were protected by your precious little pets. You do know who I am, I would field you any day for anything that I have, because you are simply just that horrible. Give me a week I would even mage duel you! I know just how god awful you are.

That is what brings me to my next point, you came to Money so that way we would give you a hand out and kick ONE's ass, which happened on a few different occasions and you seriously hung back the whole time, not contributing and jerked off as you watched the Money crew take care of your fucking work.

You don't PvP because you're a whiny little egotistical bitch, I don't need to know who your factioners are. You are the most misinformed, misleading piece of shit I've ever seen grace these forums. Now don't go away mad, just go away. I do know who you are, if you don't know who I am just go ask a few people. I'm pretty sure most of Money dislikes me since I left their little guild so ask them, they will tell you. You don't PvP so quit acting like your opinion carries ANY weight here because it doesn't.
Also, 3 years ago? Try last year douche bag. I was there when Money brought you into their guild.[/QUOTE]

Your words mean nothing. Don't care what you think of me.
When i say the individuals of Holy are a bunch of assholes... That's because 98% of them are. Time to open your eyes.
You don't know what you are talking about and no I don't actually know who you are and i still don't care who you are.
All i read is blah blah blah. You just love to hear yourself talk.
Price check? Seriously lol. I give the price that items are sold at (not just 1 but collectively) and i'm sorry you don't like those prices but it's time to let it go.
All your points are invalid and useless.
Time to grow up cause you're acting like a little girl or just continue to rage (and you say i'm the piece of shit lol good one).