UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Title that is not in all caps

Load Heals

Wanderer
They all got verbally owned. My pedestal is so high I see these non-entities as ants from my moral viewpoint.

I haven't had the time or the inclination to take /smugmode off yet. Really enjoying it.

They all got verbally owned. My pedestal is so high I see these non-entities as ants from my moral viewpoint.

I haven't had the time or the inclination to take /smugmode off yet. Really enjoying it.

Guess what we are really enjoying? SIGILS!
You mad bro?

Squire

Your delusions of grandeur have to stop some time little grasshopper.

Load Heals

Wanderer
Excuse me.. but you think cheaters have any credibility? Your ill gotten gains only last a few days so I wouldn't worry.

Feel the burn douches.

Soul-Eater

Squire
All this crying about "cheating" on a 16 year old game is SADDD.. Jesus Christ, fucking talking about morals and shit. Morals? really, noone goes by rl morals in UO. Do you murder people in rl? Also who gives a shit if you played 5 months or 15 years, crying about shit not being "fair" then making excuses about being new makes you a bitch at any rate. If you dont like this game then quit but dont fucking cry about it. Fuck!

Ujil

Wanderer
If someone has some odd achievement in UO, thats fine. If they have some odd achievement and are a cheater, thats fine too. It's just something that can rightly always be included when that achievement is brought up.

I'm assuming that's a joke pic above? Cuz minax only has 3 sigils and sl only has 5. Then on top of not owning all the sigils, there is a known cheater in each faction as finance minister(not naming anybody). It's basically meaningless because I know if I played factions and used the same cheats, my group would have all the sigils, not just 3 or 5.