UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Three years in the making…

Valentino

Sorceror
Re: Three years in the making…

I still donate even though I don't have time to play anymore. I know a lot of people enjoy this shard, and the work you guys do really is great. Long Live UO Gamers.

LiQuiD

Sorceror

Been playing on this shard since the beginning (minus breaks here and there), and honestly, I had a lot more fun experiences on UOG than I did on Napa Valley. Keep it going guys, great job.

great work guys. thanks kira and terron you both helped me a great deal you will be missed. long live uo gamers

selo

Wanderer

In three years I will be older and hopefully finished my university degree.

Much more UO is to be had.

Ryan and Co. <3

Terron and Kira so long and thanks for all the fun.

Hivajisa I couldn´t care less if you quitted or did anything of significance.

Fain & Andre, ILY

Naz

Sorceror

Release the fucking KUOC because anything else you do is worthless since I can't play without kuoc anyways.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Prophet-hybrid said:
Release the fucking KUOC because anything else you do is worthless since I can't play without kuoc anyways.

failed( life );

Sam-hybrid

Knight

to be fair there must be a way of running it so you cant run scripts? cause that was dam handy for farming etc etc

Ajax

Lord

CoUntRyBoyL33t said:
yeh but i cant make any money on this shard without donating ? the prices of everything is dropping think bout it buddy thes alot of peeple on here that dont have jobs they wnana have fun n be rich to not spend 300 dollars every other friday bein 30 years old waitin for ur mommy to make meat loaf
your ignorance has increased by .2 is is now 100%

Biaxident

Wanderer

Ahhh.. I remember the "wipe" becuase i farmed liches all night to get a large house at the brit gate :eek: