UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Three years in the making…

D

Darkness

Re: Three years in the making…

*cheers*
Woohoo and I've been on the shard for all those 3 years.

Ben_Dover318

Sorceror

lol Since you guys have your godly scripters, you guys should have items scripted to the specific person its donated to.

Say I give you a million dollers, for a apron that says. "I own all games".
It should only be aloud to be worn for that ONE person, not died, and not be able to be traded just like the US armed force sashs.

Atiba

Wanderer

You did a good job, I'll thank you for that Ryan. :)

Also the staff is doing pretty good. I suggest we should throw a party at the Counselors bar.

And thank you for teh shirt.
I appreciate!

evi.shoten

Wanderer

awsome! I auctially remember the wipe and how devestating it was to me when i was like 15-16. I was pissed. :) I got over it though.

goatballs

Wanderer

Cheers to all the staff family, and to our player base....well what more could a guy ask for :)

Alkiser said:
Thanks for non-sensical comments. The donations given to this shard are the only things that allow it to keep going. Please do not attempt to comment on something you know nothing about. Thank you very much.

yeh but i cant make any money on this shard without donating ? the prices of everything is dropping think bout it buddy thes alot of peeple on here that dont have jobs they wnana have fun n be rich to not spend 300 dollars every other friday bein 30 years old waitin for ur mommy to make meat loaf

Ive only been here for 3 months but from what Ive seen, its amazing. Good job on running it. I look forward to much more fun on Hybrid.

Countessa

Knight

CoUntRyBoyL33t said:
yeh but i cant make any money on this shard without donating ? the prices of everything is dropping think bout it buddy thes alot of peeple on here that dont have jobs they wnana have fun n be rich to not spend 300 dollars every other friday bein 30 years old waitin for ur mommy to make meat loaf

If this is true for you then you should be learning how to play the game instead of complaining on the forums. It would be time better spent.

impactaway

Wanderer

CoUntRyBoyL33t said:

what do u need money for get like 50k and make a 7x gm faction char, its the most fun.

Alkiser

Administrator

CoUntRyBoyL33t said:

Because YOU can't make any money on this shard you think something is wrong? You should be thankful that people donate to this shard insted of downplaying it. With out those people this shard would not be up. Let me repeat that, without the donaters UOGamers: Hybrid would not be running. we owe our donaters a lot, that is why we reward them so well for helping us.