UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Three years in the making…

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Three years in the making…

Well folks I must say we’ve been through it all and we’ve done it all and we aren’t stopping there.

UO Gamers: Hybrid has been officially running for three years since the ‘wipe’ as some of you may know it. Three years in the making this shard is growing exponentially every week. The population continues to rise, the number of accounts continues to rise and the player satisfaction is at an all time high. I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for the hard work you’ve done as both players and volunteers on the staff of this shard to make it what it is.

As some of you know we recently lost our lead counselors Kira and Terron to real life commitments. I wanted to use this opportunity to thank them for everything they did. They were a wonderful asset to the shard and will be missed both as friends and staff.

There are a lot of changes coming… a new website is in the works and it’s nothing short of amazing. Alkiser is spearheading a public relations campaign as well as taking over the lead counselor duties along side Irina. He’s done a great job so far and I’m sure he’ll continue to do so. He’s making changes at all levels of the shard and will continue to keep you updated. I’m hoping to launch the new website by Christmas time and I anticipate a lot of good feedback once we go live with it.

On behalf of the entire UO Gamers Team please take the time to enjoy the Holiday’s with your family and friends. We appreciate every player that logs into this shard and we look forward to three more years with all of you.

Warmest Regards,
Ryan

Ben_Dover318

Sorceror
Re: Three years in the making…

I say wipe the entire shard, remove donations and lets all start over.
No more jewbies that throw down theyre entire paycheck from mcdonalds to get rich.

Alkiser

Administrator

Here is to another good year with the shard. Glad to be back with everyone!

Cheers!

Phooey

Knight

Thanks, Ryan! You've put up a great shard and I know at least I am very appreciative of it. Have a happy holiday yourself, as well! From what I've seen lately, this shard is definitely continuing to head in the right direction.

Sypher

Wanderer

Thank you Ryan for all you've done to make this the best free shard ever.
Thanks to Alkiser for coming back and taking this shard in the right direction.
Thanks to Terron for all he and Kira did, without them I wouldn't be a staff member myself.
Thanks to the rest of the staff, without you guys, we would crumble.

I look forward to sticking around for a while so get used to me. :)

Alkiser

Administrator

Ben_Dover318 said:
No more jewbies that throw down theyre entire paycheck from mcdonalds to get rich.

Thanks for non-sensical comments. The donations given to this shard are the only things that allow it to keep going. Please do not attempt to comment on something you know nothing about. Thank you very much.

Ajax

Lord

I have a good feeling about things to come. Terron and Kira did a great job but I am very confident with McAdams squared and the new changes in staffing and the whole "Public relations" dept. Thanks to everyone!

YEH THANKS FOR HOLDING THE SHARD TOGETHER !!! RITE lol economy in the game is falling because of peeple like urinal cake donating ther paycheck for special treatment n stuff because of donation u cant sell a cbd for barely anything nemore good i agree wipe the shard start over

Sheivan01

Knight

Wee :)

Ben_Dover318 said:

read D between I the E words, thank you.

He just said that the shard was doing fine, a wipe isnt needed and your opinion is even less needed.