UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Three Great Songs w/ Youtube Links

SavvyT

Sorceror
Re: Three Great Songs w/ Youtube Links

Mara;2119854 said:
This one was really something.

Dance with the devil is one of the most powerful songs ive heard, when i first heard it i was completely taken away by the transition from power to helplessness and the element of reality that it presents

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

REEEEEEED REEEEED WINE... i must of heard that 1000 times at the bahamas... got u in the island mood

YouTube - Neil Young - Old Man ( Harvest ) <-- Real music IMO
YouTube - Jay-z - Feelin It <-- great rapper
YouTube - Jay Z-Dead Presidents
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUg7G3CPos0&feature=related this song always used to put me in a good place

not that rap isnt real music.. but rap is more of mood music to me.. i listen to it alot more often but jsut because i like where it puts me

and yeah i like jayz because he always stays consistant with his raps

real music you apprecaite.. theres not many rap songs that i appreciate.. but i still love listening to it..

Rasah

Sorceror

Mara;2119854 said:
This one was really something.

If you like stories check out these hip hop songs:

YouTube - Move.Meant - Alphabeta (Lyric Video) [secret government experiment] (fiction, no conspiracy theory stuff)
YouTube - Aesop Rock - No Regrets [an artists life]
YouTube - Illogic - First Trimester [abortion] (lyrics in description)
YouTube - You Never Know - Immortal Technique [love story]
YouTube - Sage Francis - Little houdini [guy escaping prison to see his dieing family]

Iddio

Page

Rasah;2120126 said:
If you like stories check out these hip hop songs:

YouTube - Move.Meant - Alphabeta (Lyric Video) [secret government experiment] (fiction, no conspiracy theory stuff)
YouTube - Aesop Rock - No Regrets [an artists life]
YouTube - Illogic - First Trimester [abortion] (lyrics in description)
YouTube - You Never Know - Immortal Technique [love story]
YouTube - Sage Francis - Little houdini [guy escaping prison to see his dieing family]

This thread deleviers.. Im making the sickest mp3 play list.. Rock,Rap,Hip-Hop,Techno,House

I could name heaps of bands you already know but I thought maybe I should expose you to stuff you would have never heard of, Australian music... (all live stuff too gotta go live vids if it's youtube)

YouTube - The Butterfly Effect - Gone (Live - Metro Sydney 2006)

YouTube - Take it away - The Butterfly Effect

YouTube - Karnivool - All I Know Acoustic

YouTube - Karnivool "DEAD MAN" (Live)

YouTube - Silverchair - Tomorrow (live)
(gotta love songs written by 14 year olds)

Looks like most people went for 5, so I joined in...

Rasah

Sorceror

Wow, Karnivool interesting.. I actually like his high pitch.
and I wasn't expecting the Butterfly Effect guy to have that good of a voice.
Thanks for sharing.

Just thought of one I had to add for the hip hop fans..

YouTube - Cormega - The Saga Remix (I love this piano remix)

mmm he's got the kind of voice where you hear it and go "Oh thats Ian Kenny" if you know who he is I mean, you can hear a new song of any of the bands he sings in and instantly know it's him cos he's voice is pretty unique

Mara

Knight

I think I'll post 3-5 songs per day for a while unless things pick up with the thread again. I have a lot of great stuff from the past that at least some people may want to hear. Chances are, you'll come across something that you might have been conceived to. I bet Dany has been itching to post more modern stuff too. Anyway...

YouTube - Ain't no Sunshine When She's Gone
YouTube - Alice In Chains Don't Follow - Was never into most of their stuff, but this one was great.
YouTube - Every Breath You Take - Sting & The Police - You better not think Puff Daddy came up with this song.
YouTube - Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
YouTube - Guns N' Roses-Sweet Child O' Mine - Good start to some Friday PVP

I just finally after alot of searching found the hardest to find version of the rare tupac album Dont go 2 sleep shits so cash.

YouTube - BG Knocc Out- Vietnam
YouTube - Lynyrd Skynyrd -Freebird, The "Real" Original!
YouTube - Brotha Lynch Hung - Buy Anotha Gun
YouTube - YOUNG HOOTIE-CHUNK YA HOOD (FEAT..MITCHY SLICK)
YouTube - Z-RO "Top Notch" Video (DIRECTORS CUT) [ navigate to the dirty version, i dont feel like grabbing it for you]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE

Mara;2120111 said:
I love this song.

Wow. I knew there was stuff like this out there. Sometimes these sorts of songs make you think or feel a little too much. Kind of like Bob Dylan's Hurricane.

Mara, I agree wholeheartedly! I have been to three of his shows and each time I experience goosebumps. As for the Prosser's Gabriel song, Tim Barry was inspired while reading Howard Zinn's (RIP) "People's History of the United States." Dylan's "Hurricane" and Barry's "Prosser's Gabriel" elicit an emotional response.