UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Those pirate bastards stole my loot!

Folken1

Sorceror
lol tet cant do shit without gheal and lightning wands, i will beat him 10-0 in 5x, 10-0 in standard 7x, 10-0 in mage 7x, and he MIGHT beat me 3-2 in alchy duels, yet somehow he thinks he is better than me?

the fact that i am even acknowledging him is a sad testament to the pvpers/pvp that remains on this server.

poor lil chub is just sad he dies on the field everytime i decide to show up

White Lotus

Sorceror
it is funny how we had like at max 8 people and faid had at least 8 people and kbr had prob 13 people and we are in minax and both those guilds are com. yet we are the ones zerging. this is the problem with the shard its ok when you gank someone but not ok when someone ganks you. get over it tet you know just as well as everyone else in this thread and who was at the event that you guys zerg just as hard as anyone else stop crying none of us cry when u gank us it honeslty makes you look pathetic. just play and have fun we like fighting faid cuz unlike kbr u guys actually can heal each other and fight back.

who would you even fight if holy wasnt around? you should just be happy theres someone to fight and get over it

I saw just as much KBR as Holy and GODZ, but Holy had all their blue chars hidden there as well, some of which I saw switching off on on if they died, but as to fighting at one time, it looked pretty even to me, except Holy got butt raped by some Brigands (lols)

crikey

Sorceror
tet and folken already dueled in the last 7x tourny and folken won
im sure he did, folken is the best 7xer on the server. His army of "champ of britannia" statues are proof of this.

What I would like to see, is a field fight 1v1, with anything goes. Dueling is a game all in itself, requiring skill and tactics much different from open world battle, which is the ReAL, risk filled UO that we all started out with that I love. Not taking anything away from dueling, as that is fun too.
I wouldnt take anything away from tet. Alot of people bring him down, and he can be extremely rude and cocky, but you can't deny he is a good fielder 1v1. He is a good alchy dueler too, I've seen him win abunch of tournaments. Is he #1? I would say no, and I don't mean that in a bad way. I've fought alot of people 1v1 and I'd say he's easily in the top 5% that play. People complain about his wands and shit, but Offscreening and using wands is part of the game. It may be cheap in some peoples eyes, but anyone can buy wands and do the same thing, and at least its better then using 7x pets that alone are more dangerous then 25% of the players that pvp.
Folken is old school. Im not sure he knows how to alchy, as I've never seen him do it. He is clearly a great player and can fight very good in dungeons and shit. He uses the tamer alot for field these days, and people get pissed, but its a fight for idoc loot, so why not do everything possible to rake in the gold?

Bottom line is, both these players are among the best, and most faithful and dedicated veterans of the server. Both have the combination of beingi high skill, and using anything to win. They don't do what alot of good players do like go around on ethys, with no wands, pots, being either lazy or purposely trying to make it hard. These two go all out.

Tetrios has the new school skills (wands, alchemy) while Folken rocks the old school (heal mage, no alchemy no wands)

Its this contrast of strategy and template types, and their long history that would make this an exciting matchup :)

But do it on the field, because duel pits suck!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Stfu u zerg with like 40 newbie minions around your pets what the fuck do u expect your trash fyi

holy is still the zergers? really?

how about that idoc last night up near wrong? faid + kbr + xf1 (literally 15-20 people....) inside an idoc + like 6 dragons vs "6" holy members .... but you know.. were still the zergers...

you guys had so many people in there i kept getting error messages saying i had to many bars on my screen LOL

good one.... :D

Uomvp

Knight
That was the first idoc I've been to in years that we out numbered holy. We only had 8 in our call. No one from Xf1 was in our call and we would NEVER allow anyone from Kbr in our call lol. They are kos to us. No one in holy should say anything about using pets because that is how you roll (nothing personal to anyone just saying in general). If you guys had your normal 15-20 than everyone in Holy would still defend they don't have a zerg guild. All good I mean I was enjoying fighting regardless of the numbers, it's rare to get a decent fight.

Yes u still zerg how many did you have at that brit gy house like 30 with pets and shit we had 8 people last night and decided to use pets cuase thats all you guys do and then we zerg with 8 people lol go cry cuase u lose an idoc more newb

all this and folken got owned by brigands! what is this world coming to! NPC's are the new pvp masters

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Yes u still zerg how many did you have at that brit gy house like 30 with pets and shit we had 8 people last night and decided to use pets cuase thats all you guys do and then we zerg with 8 people lol go cry cuase u lose an idoc more newb

"cry more newb" ? "yes u still zerg" ?

lmao, who's crying?

what are you even talking about? what kind of response is that? that doesn't even make any sense......

here... its real simple ok. im basically calling you a hypocrite. its really not that complicated.

anyways, we have hijacked this poor guys thread, so im done.
all im trying to say is, next time you wanna complain about zergers and zerging that's fine, go ahead, just don't team up with like the whole shard the next day and do the exact same shit you claim to hate. it makes you looks kinda retarded... ya?

White Lotus

Sorceror
we will 3v3 pits or field let me know. we honestly dont care whos good or bad or who zergs or who doesnt we think its pretty funny that you guys hate us so much u got a customized pic in your ts of some cartoon pissing on holy. honestly its fuckin soooo funny

crikey

Sorceror
Jim Lahey vs Tetrios, best of 9 for 25 million gold

Who would win?
;)

*edit*
Might as well do the 3v3 that was offered above by Ghost, but for 75 million gold

You guys are all rich as fuck, make it high stakes so the loser is extra sad

Tobias

Sorceror
Jim Lahey vs Tetrios, best of 9 for 25 million gold

Who would win?
;)

*edit*
Might as well do the 3v3 that was offered above by Ghost, but for 75 million gold

You guys are all rich as fuck, make it high stakes so the loser is extra sad
Tet won't pay out.

The dude "scammed" me for 200k, and kicked me outta his old faction guild :p
Tet is possibly the biggest duel-dodger in UO history.

crikey

Sorceror
Tet won't pay out.

The dude "scammed" me for 200k, and kicked me outta his old faction guild :p
Tet is possibly the biggest duel-dodger in UO history.
ohthats too bad ;(

Just curious: Is it legal for GMS to hold duel wager money?

crikey

Sorceror
Or perhaps there could possiblybe a way to add a "wager option" to duel setups. This would settle many feuds me thinks, since everyone is iuntrusting with duel money.

Would possibly make dueling popular again, if even for a brief time