UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Those pirate bastards stole my loot!

After a long day of slaying skeletons at Britain graveyard, I stopped by the local Brit tavern for a few frosty stouts. There were many of new faces at first glance, at second glance it was a bunch of pirates!! I had to take advantage of the opportunity for some nice tales of their adventures, so I bought them drinks and we chatted and joked..

Well hours later, after having a few too many, I suddenly awoke on the Brit bank bench... I could not remember what had happened, but I checked my pockets, and my gold and loots were gone!! DAMN THEM PIRATES!

I received very trusty intel, that these damn bastards will be making a break for their home country, this Saturday night! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT MY LOOT! I WANT THESE BASTARDS DEAD!!! Please! I implore you, please slay these dirty bastards, and keep my loots as your rewards!

Unfortunately, I will only know their general locations at where they will be that night.. The information is coded and it will take me until then to determine the location.. I will post this information here, and announce it at Brit bank.

I believe there is information in here, as to the location of their special loot house, if this is the case, I will personally demolish this stash house, and leave their loot for you all to take.

Thank you! And good luck!

SUMMARY!

Saturday night, at 10pm central time, I will announce general locations of characters for you to kill, with gold, rares, ect on them. The characters will be blue, but will not give a murder count, so you blues will have to go grey if you want the loots! After the characters are dead, I will announce the location of their stash house, which will be dropped for you to plunder.

I will announce the locations on here, and in game.

After all 3 of those pirate bastards are dead, I will post and announce it, then 30 mins to 1 hour later I will blow their house up.

If you wish to donate anything for the event, let me know.

If you have any questions, let me know.

aim - poptartworld24

Good news! My research is complete, I have located those pirate bastards loot house! Imagine the odds! Their loot house is RIGHT at brit GY where I was farming skeletons!!

The house is located on the north east corner of the fence.

I managed to sneak in and take a photo.

Saturday night, at 10pm central time, I will announce general locations of characters for you to kill, with gold, rares, ect on them. The characters will be blue, but will not give a murder count, so you blues will have to go grey if you want the loots! After the characters are dead, I will announce the location of their stash house, which will be dropped for you to plunder.

I will announce the locations on here, and in game.

After all 3 of those pirate bastards are dead, I will post and announce it, then 30 mins to 1 hour later I will blow their house up.

If you wish to donate anything for the event, let me know.

If you have any questions, let me know.

aim - poptartworld24

crikey

Sorceror
whos that douchebag on the beetle?

Their loot house is RIGHT at brit GY where I was farming holy members!!
fixed that for ya ;)

Killed that guy a couple more tim after you left lol.....ressed him up and got nothing but rude remark and insults

Hope he enjoyed the swift reskill and long walk to a healer, for being an unsportsman like prick. I hope he also enjoys not having a beetle for a few hours

whos that douchebag on the beetle?

fixed that for ya ;)

Killed that guy a couple more tim after you left lol.....ressed him up and got nothing but rude remark and insults

Hope he enjoyed the swift reskill and long walk to a healer, for being an unsportsman like prick. I hope he also enjoys not having a beetle for a few hours
Thems there holy members have way better loots than the skeletons I was farming..

They also smelt worse than those pirate bastards that robbed me!

I managed to sneak back into the loot house to snap some photos, seems to be a lot of stash, lots of 60k gold piles, checks, odd rare items (one of which I had my way with while a zombie watched, on the last picture below).

Thunder

Page
not to rain on your parade or anything but you do realize that saturday is server wars and 9pm central would be when SW starts??

or maybe i wasnt supposed to tell everyone that???

:)

sorry if i wasnt supposed to let that out of the bag

not to rain on your parade or anything but you do realize that saturday is server wars and 9pm central would be when SW starts??

or maybe i wasnt supposed to tell everyone that???

:)

sorry if i wasnt supposed to let that out of the bag
oh I thought it was 8:30pm central is when the server wars was. derp.

I will start this shortly after server wars on Saturday, depending on how long the server is down (hopefully just a quick one), so around 10-10:30 pm. I don't have another free night to do this so we will still do this after server wars, I will give people proper time to log back on and get ready ect.

crikey

Sorceror
Pirates need to make a living too ya know.....

You shouldn't judge so harshly :(

Maybe they really needed your loot to sell so they could feed their families

Pirates need to make a living too ya know.....

You shouldn't judge so harshly :(

Maybe they really needed your loot to sell so they could feed their families
Pirates don't have families.. but if they just happen to have them, they will need to find a new home soon! muahahaha

PS I have just seen them stashing some cbd's, rocking 2599 cloak, scarecrow, del orange cloth, and more, just to name a few of the many many loots hidden inside.

Thunder

Page
what time would this start pacific time? thanks in advance :)

well server wars starts at 10pm est so that would be 7pm pacific. server wars lasts for 30 minutes and he is planning on doing this after server wars.

it usually only takes a few minutes for mark to put the shard back up after server wars unless he has some major changes to make.

well server wars starts at 10pm est so that would be 7pm pacific. server wars lasts for 30 minutes and he is planning on doing this after server wars.

it usually only takes a few minutes for mark to put the shard back up after server wars unless he has some major changes to make.

so im looking at 7:30-8:00ish? when the event will start? thanks again Thunder!

so im looking at 7:30-8:00ish? when the event will start? thanks again Thunder!
Yes, I will start about 15-20 mins after server wars ends and the server comes back up. I would suggest waiting in brit for my announcement as to where the first character will be, or keep a close look on the forums here as well.