UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Those pirate bastards stole my loot!

You do know a time, server wars is usually over and server up by 9:40pm central time. 15-20 mins after that is when it will start (as long as there no extended downtime due to updates). So it will start around 10pm central or shortly after that. I can extend it 15 more mins and tell you I will start it at 10:15pm central, if that helps..

11:15pm eastern, 10:15pm central

I hired a private investigator, and apparently those pirate bastards are collecting from some lowly residents, "safety money" and will have their coin, hidden among empty bags. He said there is roughly one million gold on each one.

The names of the pirates have also been revealed!

You will all be hunting down Salty Jerry, Salty Gary, and Salty Pete!

I will let you know their exact route they will be taking when I find out.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
I'm curious how you're going to relay this information to us with the zerglings (AKA Holy) swarming around the house at Brit GY.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Looks good, im recently trying to come back to hybrid myself since 04-05 and as i was browsing fourms this thread just gave me good ole memorys and a reason to come and try my hand at Uo again, even though i used to be all about pvp ,with a locked pvp forum dont know why but reading this gave me hop so thanks for the effort for the event

PREPARE YOUR FORCES FOR DESTRUCTION OF THEIR LOOT HOUSE AT BRIT GY. THE EXPLOSIVES ARE RANDOM AND COULD GO OFF ANY TIME FROM NOW UNTIL 30 MINS FROM NOW! GATHER YOUR FORCES!

Thank you GM Thunder for adding some more excitement and spawning Brigands all over lol..

Was a good turn out, hope you all enjoyed it and came out with something.