UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Things that are hurting pvp

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: Things that are hurting pvp

Go fetch those twigs over there, well place them ontop of the thread, he'll never see it!

Flipper

Knight
Re: Things that are hurting pvp

- a ghost - said:
Flipper, Choru... You guys play WOW now... Why talk shit on the forums of a game that you do not play, nor play very well?

Choru... You put your picture on the Picture Thread... You are one UGLY motherfucker. I now know where all your rage comes from. Shut your ass up.
You talk shit on forums... But cannot back it up because you "CAN BARELY MOVE"... Get the FUCK back to WoW you ugly ass Euro monkey.

Flipper... You say you're better than me... Prove it?
Anywhere, Anytime.
Dodge it, bitch.

Coke... Can I bring up what you do for a living? You play UO and skateboard at age 21. You, my friend, are a fucking waste of life. Not to mention... You suck at UO. GeoX held you up.

I have been offering to back up my shit talk for how long??

GET SOME DICKS YOU BITCHES.

I don't play WoW, this is a video game forum so keep the irl insults out of it (you'll just lose the argument because you have no pertinent material), AIM: Flipper The Band (you already know it though because you spam it asking me to PvP with you and join your guild), again with the RL insults on Coke though you have barely anything to back it up with (remember which ultra-hot person on here he hooked up with irl?)

I'll 4v4 you and your "guild" any time, we'll see who's better. Or I'll field you, anything goes. It doesn't matter to me, UO reputation isn't near as important to me as it is to you...