UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Things that are hurting pvp

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
Things that are hurting pvp

This thread is a good place to voice your complaints on pvp, please voice them in a non deregotory fashion.

My major complaint is the gate to the safe tavern at west brit bank. I cannot see how this benefits anyone, all it seems to do is give people an easy escape from pvp, much like the origional duel pits and the "Ryan's game" teleporter. Please remove them.

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
Re: Things that are hurting pvp

Gankis Khan said:
People afraid of dying and losing regs, armor, pots, and weps.

Exactly.

They are scared to fight outnumberd yet the same people claim to have 300k each reg, 1000 kegs, and 5 houses full of magic armor.

Peoples punkte > having a pair of balls and pvping just to pvp.

Ask anyone I pvp with it can be 50v3 i dont care, I'll try to fight the odds, yes offscreening will happen.

Slopko

Wanderer

People who offscreen even numbers, or even when they outnumber you. Then when you ask for a fair set up field fight they ditch and dodge your challenge.

M

Mark

I plan on putting combat checks on those gates, on house customization, and maybe a few other places.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Seeing as how the pussyness of people is the #1 limitation on pvp, how about a new idea for an event?

SlugFest or something. Block off one town and hand everyone a blessed bag. If people want to use vanq+25 then they gotta lose it. Something should be nurfed in the event so faction blessed weps cant be used.

And let people go nads. Smack up some rez-ankhs and put a 1 minute statloss in place on death.

SlugFest.

Yeah i know its very TC and all, but killing is killing.

LAH

Wanderer

Damn if those changes went in it be awsome. I chase people daily to the gate.

Romey

Sorceror

bolas
krrios client
harm damage
resist in general (seems like 9 outta 10 poisons are resisted)
purple pot damage
concussion/para blow frequency (once you recover from conc blow you instantly get another one)
vanq weapons are too common
ppl escaping through the gates to trammel
tracking with 0 skill
meteor swarm/chain lightning not being resistable
stun/para blow length is too long
pvp tamers
petals
smart pot
scripts/plugins

elohdee

Knight

Romey said:
bolas [not hurting pvp, pvp was fine all through osi with these]
krrios client [plugin's for it yes]
harm damage [somewhat gay, hurting pvp not that much]
resist in general (seems like 9 outta 10 poisons are resisted) [Damage/casting time and delay also]
purple pot damage [Very rarley died to purple pots]
concussion/para blow frequency (once you recover from conc blow you instantly get another one) [Sucks, but hurting pvp no]
vanq weapons are too common [so is invul armor, they nullify each other :]
ppl escaping through the gates to trammel [Agreed]
tracking with 0 skill [Along with the evil/hero skill of tracking]
meteor swarm/chain lightning not being resistable [Not a problem I don't die to it, you shouldn't either]
stun/para blow length is too long [Not really]
pvp tamers [Who cares]
petals [Nothing wrong
smart pot [Uh I think smart pot is actually worse than a regular heal/cure pot macro don't use the garbage.]
scripts/plugins [YES GET RID OF THIS GARBAGE (but then again they dont care :(]

Overall player's are hurting pvp, not so much as the game mechanic's

Enemy Of You

Wanderer

I don't see why they don't just dissallow kuoc, and EasyUO like they do on Divinity... But then again, people like Krrios and Hyru would just suck at the game with Razor. :)

elohdee

Knight

Enemy Of You said:
I don't see why they don't just dissallow kuoc, and EasyUO like they do on Divinity... But then again, people like Krrios and Hyru would just suck at the game with Razor. :)

What's to stop krrios from making plugin for razor, razor is no different than kuoc....

Lesabre

Sorceror

Enemy Of You said:

Have you seen any of hyrus videos? He misses a ton of pots and even gets himself killed sometimes. And he obviously doesn't auto cure/heal.