UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Things that are hurting pvp

Retlif

Wanderer
Re: Things that are hurting pvp

- a ghost - said:
... Wigger? You MUST have the intelligence to come up with something a little better... No?

I died 4v2? I think you are mistaken... I do not pvp with delta, ethopian slut (whoever that is), or ubetta. So that statement will be striken from the record on account of you being a fucking helmet-wearing retard.

Once I have something to back up my non existing pvp skill...? ok.

I guess I should just keep this on copy so I can do this quick because you don't seem to understand :

YOU, SIR, TALK SHIT.
YOU DON'T BACK IT UP.
YOU TALK SHIT AND YOU DO NOT BACK IT UP.
THEREFORE, YOU ARE A BITCH VIA ULTIMA ONLINE.
I BACK UP MY SHIT TALK, AND IF YOU WISH TO CHALLENEGE ME, HOLLA AT A WIGGA.
LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY BRO; YOU DO NOT DUEL, 5X OR 7X, YOU CANNOT 2V2 FOR YOUR LIFE, AND YOU ARE MOST LIKELY UGLY IRL.

PS: IF YOU'RE GOING TO INSULT ME, DO BETTER THAN SHIT EVERY OTHER PERSON SAYS TO ME (e.g. NOOB, SNUGGLES, TRAILERTRASH, PONDSITTER, WIGGER).

Dizzi, you FUCKING SUCK. FUCKING SUCK FUCKING SUCK FUCKING SUCK FUCKING SUCK FUCKING SUCK FUCKING SUCK FUCKING SUCK FUCKING SUCK AT UO.

*RAGE*
*CUT CUT*
You are not snuggle.
You've only stole his name.

I can back my shit up, remember when me and esk dropped you 24/7 on DFI TC?

Ghost : OH IM THE BEST XHEALER
Prodigy : Corp Por
Dizzi : Corp Por
Ghost : OoOOoOOoo

Yes that's what happen.

GTFO Weemo.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

unrequited love said:
Yea I was bad, yet you refused to log in while I played.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA when i got ganked 20v3 and i waited till more people got on to fight u guys doesnt mean your good...

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

- a ghost - said:
LOL @ FLIPPER

Ck6 does not die... It hibernates...

If 3 people from Ck6 are to ever log on at the same time, they roll your gank squads.

Keep telling yourself that buddy, just take your insta-cure elsewhere, k.

- a ghost -

Wanderer

Retlif said:
You are not snuggle.
You've only stole his name.

I can back my shit up, remember when me and esk dropped you 24/7 on DFI TC?

Ghost : OH IM THE BEST XHEALER
Prodigy : Corp Por
Dizzi : Corp Por
Ghost : OoOOoOOoo

Yes that's what happen.

GTFO Weemo.

Snuggles sucked before I played him.
You owned me on TC when I was on a bad PC and you had 4 while I probably had one person?

If you wish we can settle this in game for cash...
But knowing you, you will reply with more shit talk and totally dodge my request.

GTFO punk ass bitch.

EDIT : You owned me 24/7 on DFI TC? I played that shard for probably 3 days ;[

Flipper

Knight

ColdBlood said:
and you're not rage :( you joined when most of them quit

but still <3 to you

I joined when every single member was active

We all stopped playing actively a couple months later

I joined: December

They found WoW: March-April

Ju-Sak I love you still forever for taht one day: "dude why should i not pick up a chewck for 200k on the ground? i found it!"

and ghost, Ck6 is full of emos. if you're Ck6, I'm Ck6, cause I was in the guild longer than you were

- a ghost -

Wanderer

Flipper said:
I joined when every single member was active

We all stopped playing actively a couple months later

I joined: December

They found WoW: March-April

Ju-Sak I love you still forever for taht one day: "dude why should i not pick up a chewck for 200k on the ground? i found it!"

and ghost, Ck6 is full of emos. if you're Ck6, I'm Ck6, cause I was in the guild longer than you were

No... See... You are not Check Six, because you are not good, my good sir.
Keep dreaming.

Retlif

Wanderer

- a ghost - said:
Snuggles sucked before I played him.
You owned me on TC when I was on a bad PC and you had 4 while I probably had one person?

If you wish we can settle this in game for cash...
But knowing you, you will reply with more shit talk and totally dodge my request.

GTFO punk ass bitch.

EDIT : You owned me 24/7 on DFI TC? I played that shard for probably 3 days ;[
Me and EsK = 4?

Fail math more

Flipper

Knight

- a ghost - said:
No... See... You are not Check Six, because you are not good, my good sir.
Keep dreaming.

First off, I was in Ck6 for longer than you. In fact at one point it was just me and Urinal on the stone.
Second, you asked to join my guild.
Third, remember when lod told you to join Minax and you could join ck6, then I went there and owned your face while laughing at you, then lod didn't put you in Ck6?
Fourth, remember when you begged me to join your guild?
Fifth, remember when you begged me to join you in pit duels all the time?
Sixth, remember when you confessed that I didn't cheat and that I was, in fact, good?

Of course you don't, but I have witnesses to that stuff - you said it in RunUO vent after we did some 2v2s.

- a ghost -

Wanderer

1. Wyte doesn't play... When he joined Rage he wasn't even active.
2. I asked to join, Ya, I did... Once.
3. Ya, you PWNED my face, 2v1 mass para... LOD did not add me because he was not GM.
4. I begged you to join my guild? I do not even remember asking you.
5. I begged you to duel with me? There was nobody good on so I asked you, not exactly begging.
6. I never said you were good, I said you can xheal... But then again, with the Block Heal When Poisoned thing, who can't?

Flipper... You are not pro. So stop pretending to be.

Retlif

Wanderer

- a ghost - said:
3. Ya, you PWNED me face, 2v1 mass para... LOD did not add me because he was not GM.
5. I begged you to duel with me? There was nobody good on so I asked you, not exactly begging.
6. I never said you were good, I said you can xheal... But then again, with the Block Heal When Poisoned thing, who can't?

1. Wyte played wow with rage for a fucking while.
3. LoD didnt add you because you're a fag.
4. you did asked him
5. you did again
6. Flipper is a Very good fielder.

Flipper

Knight

- a ghost - said:
3. Ya, you PWNED my face, 2v1 mass para... LOD did not add me because he was not GM.

1. Yes he does play.
2. And you were denied.
3. It was just me, you were running, Jenova came along and hit you with a [Ruin] spear... ya got w0ned
4. Yeah you begged me to join because you said Rage is inactive and that I could just join your SL guild or whatever it was
5. I said no, you said "omg pleasE" over and over. I sent the convo to r33n cause i was laughing so hard.
6. I don't use block heal due to my Divinity playing, and even so, I'm not talking about healing expl/eb dumps skill, i'm saying you said I was good.

Ghost, no hard feelings, just stop trying to act hard on the forums. And cut it out with the "pro" talk, it's incredibly sad.