UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

Yaz

Squire
You should thank him for those 14 non xheal deaths you had yesterday. Good fights man.

It wasn't 14 but sure let's say it was 14.

I would rather die to a heavily out numbered fight and have someone that actually knows what he's doing, than die like you did last night with 5 people by your side and watching you eat dirt over and over while you were not getting any heals buddy.

I would feel embarrassed bringing up such an argument in the first place, because what you are basically saying is I died due to the lack of people in my team to heal me BUT you died to the lack of competence in your team being able to hold down their heal friend macro or whatever you got them to use to heal each other.

Thanks, I appreciate the fights keep them coming :thumbsup:

zulu2401

Squire
That's all kapero is. Mortal spams. The only benefit he provides is mortal. Otherwise he is off screen where he belongs

Yaz

Squire
That's all kapero is. Mortal spams. The only benefit he provides is mortal. Otherwise he is off screen where he belongs

There's 2 options, Apple or Get Chivalry on your template.

Good job bringing Skype chat to forums. You chose a good name for yourself idiot.

Only thing I dislike in people is lying and bluffing. You seem to have both qualities therefore you get to be humiliated in public so people know what kind of person you are. Proof is proof

mantorras

Sorceror

c0d3r

Traveler
about V' and VD alliance:
- they rarely beat Loop or Hz
- most of them gave up on playing field fight team focused templates and decided to play stealthers, they failed
- they recently hired Havoc (who was playing with Hz)

about Yaz:
- he doesnt play a stealther, atm he has a template focused on survival (weaver alch mage)
- he can xheal his team and use essence of wind properly bc of that he seems to know much more than any V'/VD about field fights

conclusion:
- V'/VD lost their only decent mage spellweaver
- V'/VD doesnt seem to be capable of getting the best from Havoc (his low ping and spam based template) like Hz did
- bc of that they are weaker now... I mean if thats possible
- we must wait and see if Yaz/kapero can lead their new guild

ye truth hurts

Last edited:

Necrodog

Page
I retract my earlier statement defending Loop.

Loop is a sad excuse for a guild that sits in guard zone all day. Hz gives us much more trouble, even when there is only one or two of them. Even when I am pinging 200-300, it is almost impossible for them to kill me 10v1.

- he doesnt play a stealther
Sadly, we must resort to playing stealthers because a certain guild won't leave guard zone to fight unless we do.

Loop isn't even in the same spectrum as Hz or V/VD.

c0d3r

Traveler
I retract my earlier statement defending Loop.

Loop is a sad excuse for a guild that sits in guard zone all day. Hz gives us much more trouble, even when there is only one or two of them. Even when I am pinging 200-300, it is almost impossible for them to kill me 10v1.

Sadly, we must resort to playing stealthers because a certain guild won't leave guard zone to fight unless we do.

Loop isn't even in the same spectrum as Hz or V/VD.
tell me the difference between being a blue inside guards zone and being a red inside a house or hidden

please, you are probably butthurt bc Loop killed you a bunch of times and now retract your stupid statement or w/e, idc about your statement... Loop doesnt post on forums all day "hey we are awesome, we killed you all" etc etc like VD leader does (in his case a complete lie/bs), we just play the game :), have fun, bye

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
- most of them gave up on playing field fight team focused templates and decided to play stealthers, they failed
- they recently hired Havoc (who was playing with Hz)

about Yaz:
- he doesnt play a stealther, atm he has a template focused on survival (weaver alch mage)
- he can xheal his team and use essence of wind properly bc of that he seems to know much more than any V'/VD about field fights

conclusion:
- V'/VD lost their only decent mage spellweaver
- V'/VD doesnt seem to be capable of getting the best from Havoc (his low ping and spam based template) like Hz did
- bc of that they are weaker now... I mean if thats possible
- we must wait and see if Yaz/kapero can lead their new guild

ye truth hurts
i agree both VD and Hz, when havoc is online are weaker than before.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Loop seems to be beating everyone at the gate, but we (V'/VD) did preatty well against Hz in the dungeons lately - maybe not counting weekend when they havily outnumbered us ; ].

Ortiz

Sorceror
V/VD's entire tactic is to run around brit until another 4-6 show up or hide in a house. If you refuse to fight them 6v1 you are trash and should uninstall apparently. Zulu the cockiest shitty player I ever seen. Cry about mortal more. Spamming a special that stops healing is a sign of a bad player? Dumbest shit I ever heard. Cry about guards more. No one wants to keep fighting you when you have 6 more players. Fucking scrub.

Its good that loop these days is strong and makes a difference. Always better to have 3 sides. More drama, more fun. I just hope we would actually have an opportunity to clash 3 sides on the field in some spawn/harrower defense so that house hiding and guard whacking is out of the picture. GL to kapero and yaz and lets hope a considerable fourth side is created soon ( either LoLz or Qing ).

Blame

Knight
Shitty thread once again, you all should eat kkkkkkkkkkkk and chill the fuck out. Who the fuck cares what are you all crying about - just quit none really cares - NONE.

mantorras

Sorceror
Loop seems to be beating everyone at the gate, but we (V'/VD) did preatty well against Hz in the dungeons lately - maybe not counting weekend when they havily outnumbered us ; ].

Lol Alvin stop being so delusional. Your guild only wins when you have a ratio of 3:1.

Last edited: