UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
im not totally sure... i think it was 2010 the first time. certainly earlier than this zulu guy (never saw him in the field), who btw i was replying to, but nice of you to shove yourself in the middle. heres some attention.
don't mind them, They think all mighty of them self cause steam plays the game for them. 80% of them were all trash before. as for Zulu claims that Kapero logs after dying twice, yet I could bring 20+ post of Zulu crying after he died.

noss , hahaha toma mb

Yaz

Squire
Your post Yaz just shows what kind of pussy you are. Fucking always crying and leaving guild . Go fuck yourself, I though you got some more balls to play well & quiet with a little respect. I pity you - that's how bitch from malta works, came to our alliance, asked for items like beggar, soloed spawns and get protected by us, when got the gear back just left guild like fucking bitch. It's sad demise server still got morons like you. Anyway good luck I hope we won't talk anymore on teamspeak.

First of all, you did not help me get shit, you are probably the greediest polish i've ever met. The only person that helped me was Alvin. Secondly I asked Alvin to break the alliance and it seemed it wasn't an option for Galder so I quietly left. But about you defending my spawns? BAHAHAHA

Yaz

Squire
It's funny how much you all brag about kill me. Everyone gets lucky once in awhile.

Although I have probably 4 times the ping you have, I challenged you over and over for 1v1, your repsonse is -> Right Click Mouse. *Runs away*

I gave you an option, about the alliance but you refused it because it meant the alliance lost some players therefore,

Stop being a bitch and be happy you might get some more fights.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
All the shit talking aside, you will be missed Yaz, it was always a pleasure playing alongside you. It sucks to lose such a strong player, but you will be crushed regardless now, should be fun right?

Reactions: Yaz

Yaz

Squire
Enjoy being gang raped by the rest of us since you chose a 13 year old girl to fight along side you. I'll laugh at you when she has her period and breaks every piece of armor you wear we enjoyed taking your insurance money bro. Don't bother asking to come back shitbag.

I'm glad you'll have a good laugh about it, but deep down you know you'd lose if you don't have a ratio of 3 : 1 to fight us, as has been proven yesterday.

Yaz

Squire
All the shit talking aside, you will be missed Yaz, it was always a pleasure playing alongside you. It sucks to lose such a strong player, but you will be crushed regardless now, should be fun right?

I accept my faith Matt. I chose this path so crush away if need be.

Me on the other hand... I get paid to do what I love, I play UO 10-14 hours a day. I have a guild full of friends. I am the leader of the most sucessful guild in 10+ years of UOGamers.

I have dozens of enemies that everyday think about me and talk about me and my guild. Truth is, I am a legend in this shard and you're yet another "guild leader" who failed to make a dent. In fact, 2015 fizzled out faster than most guilds. No wonder you are so bitter about it and keep trying to act like you came out ahead IRL.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/576187/page-7

You can check out that old topic it explains the reasons and so on :)