UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

Yaz

Squire

A few minutes later ... . . ....

and finally a few minutes later . . . . . .

Calls in 2 more to finally start killing us.

Good job :thumbsup: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :thumbsup:

PS: People all over Skype are telling me you got pissed, so pissed that you started to behead my corpse after the prolonged victory 6 of you vs 2 of us.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Your post Yaz just shows what kind of pussy you are. Fucking always crying and leaving guild . Go fuck yourself, I though you got some more balls to play well & quiet with a little respect. I pity you - that's how bitch from malta works, came to our alliance, asked for items like beggar, soloed spawns and get protected by us, when got the gear back just left guild like fucking bitch. It's sad demise server still got morons like you. Anyway good luck I hope we won't talk anymore on teamspeak.

zulu2401

Squire
You can't be serious yaz? You don't fight against the odds you just die. Aside from the simple fact that we are always outnumbered, 3 guilds band together to fight us and its fucking pathetic. LOLZ, loop and Hz are always dying even when they outnumbered us. I see nothing but ghosts in the end. We are better. Stop posting other peoples deaths and post your own so everyone can see how shitty you are. It's funny how much you all brag about kill me. Everyone gets lucky once in awhile. Good luck playing with kapero and remmeber he can't xheal because he is an Archer. He spends 90% of his time off screen

zulu2401

Squire
Enjoy being gang raped by the rest of us since you chose a 13 year old girl to fight along side you. I'll laugh at you when she has her period and breaks every piece of armor you wear we enjoyed taking your insurance money bro. Don't bother asking to come back shitbag.

Akka

Sorceror
Why does this idiot thinks its "weak to leave" his group of half of the shard, to a small group that actually have enemies and dont just sit around hugging each other all day ? damn carebears.

zulu2401

Squire
All we ever hear from yaz are complaints when he is in voice chat. Then he dies and complains more. He will fit well in kaperos guild until he disbands it and joins hz again. He changes guilds more than he changes skirts. Kapero can't handle dying more than twice in one fight so he logs off

zulu2401

Squire
And who are you akka? Talking crap on forums while you sit in Luna? Or just angry because I killed you at some point?

Akka

Sorceror
youve propably never killed me for i quit in 2013 and just came back a while ago. litle shits like you were ignored around my time. btw, why do i have this picture of you in my head, that your like 16, think your some uo pvp god, and when you get to the forums, your super-excited all the time thinking of new funny insults to write anonymously on the internet. this is why you usually post several posts in a row, you get this new flash in your head like "ooh that would be cool" and you just post it. like, you wanna be hardcore, but mom wont let you.

ps getting mad about dying in this game is something i just dont understand.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
I don't claim to be perfect at pvp. Just better than 90% of you. So until u join the pvp game just pvp with us forums. Good talk u imbred fag

Akka

Sorceror
Oh yea, how many years ago did you start here?
im not totally sure... i think it was 2010 the first time. certainly earlier than this zulu guy (never saw him in the field), who btw i was replying to, but nice of you to shove yourself in the middle. heres some attention.