UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

Necrodog

Page
You're joking right? I was simply talking shit to him because he left on on bad terms and was talking shit... How many times did I say I don't give shit about anyones indvidual skill and that this is a team effort..
He didn't leave on bad terms, and he only talked trash to you after you did it to him.

Let me also mention that every single time you logged into Skype you started a fight with someone.

Mister Pink

Squire
He didn't leave on bad terms, and he only talked trash to you after you did it to him.

Let me also mention that every single time you logged into Skype you started a fight with someone.

Reefer contributed little value to the guild. Big ego. Anytime someone would ask for a macro or whatever we would hear some good old days Razor talk. Must of heard about league of champions and times in barcode at least ten times. Never logged in and as Trevor mentioned would be contrary on Skype whenever possible. Its almost like he expected people to acknowledge his in game skill all the time. Would rarely log in for more than 1-2 hours at a time once a week. No impact has been felt since he was kicked.

edit: To be clear when he did log in he was a decent guildmate. Granted still had to hear his voice and hear him talk about barcode or league of champions, ie good ol day talk that people could give two fucks about.

Last edited:

Necrodog

Page
Reefer contributed little value to the guild. Big ego. Anytime someone would ask for a macro or whatever we would hear some good old days Razor talk. Must of heard about league of champions and times in barcode at least ten times. Never logged in and as Trevor mentioned would be contrary on Skype whenever possible. Its almost like he expected people to acknowledge his in game skill all the time. Would rarely log in for more than 1-2 hours at a time once a week. No impact has been felt since he was kicked.
Not that I don't spend a lot of time complaining about steam...

hotmunks

Sorceror
Mortal and items win fights. The better the items, the more you mortal and for more damage.

There is literally no skill in playing any type of archer template. That noob stealth ninja ankh has more skill than 100% of this shard's archers.

Also, why does that last part show up when i quote you? is editing fucked up on here?

EDIT: nvm you editted while i was replying

fk that ahnk guy

Slugworth

Squire

edit: To be clear when he did log in he was a decent guildmate. Granted still had to hear his voice and hear him talk about barcode or league of champions, ie good ol day talk that people could give two fucks about.
Of course you wouldn't give two fucks about the good ole times, you and anyone else in VD or V were irrealavent at that time.

zulu2401

Squire
I remember the good ole days by the way. Razor didn't even fuckin exist. All hotkeys set in UO options. Only 2/4 casting cap. Use to mage duel naked with jewels only. Disruptions and timing were essential. Now you can spam weaken while doing 2-3 other things at the same time.

zulu2401

Squire
Look at every post created about me. Has any where from 50-200+ replies. I feel like Clinton when he got head and admitted to smoking weed.

Slugworth

Squire
Here we go again, Zulu is about to make 15 posts just to try to get his message through, you're worse than a bitch posting on facebook.

Slugworth

Squire
Not really man. My brain just works slow when I argue with retards. It must be contagious.
That's just how your brain always operates, and see that's where I could give two shits if I died 1v1. I don't give a fuck about dying on Demise, I don't give a fuck if you or anyone else on Demise is better than me.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Zulu

I used to love him but I had to kill him
I used to love him, oh yeah but I had to kill him
I had to put him six feet under
And I can still hear Zulu complain

I used to love him, oh yeah but I had to kill him
I used to love him, yeah but I had to kill him
I knew I'll miss him so I had to keep him
Zulu's buried right in my back yard
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh