UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
You are correct, it is a numbers game because everyone is so fucking hard to kill. Even a new player with uosteam can outheal any dump from 1v1. Need mortal or DP and pray they don't have potions and apples.
Have you ever think maybe you're doing something wrong?

If I look into what you keep saying is that numbers is better then having fewer members that have skills. Yet I hear that someone killed you with less numbers on the field and your only response to that was "everyone gets lucky and don't you worry you will die plenty of times to our numbers"

Steam made things worst in many ways, trust me I ain't no steam fan been hating on it since the first day it came out and myself and others been predicting this since chun made his sale pitch to Ryan and filled the turkey.

Let's look back on Demise History

first came razor 1.0
then came out play uo
mix those two with crazy tactic nox necro mage before they fixed the tactics bug. you think mortal is bad now ROFL imagine getting mortal DP'ed and magic arrow fire ball harm spam. all do able back then.
shit we had a guy that was healing as fast as today and walking at the same time.

all this shit you see today was done but decent players / decent group of players would stand out

But today players rather use a crutch then to learn making this shard full of chicken with no head, everyone you see in field fight today are all over the place. then you will see a small group come out and stand out by doing the right things and right move, those are true players.

Take for example Yaz and Kapero sorry to say but they stand out , Yes they die but ill take for example the fight of 5 of you vs 2 of them 2 of you died before you killed them that 2 death that should of never happend.

Kapero is a pretty decent dexxer he stands out on the field.
Yaz his pretty solid for a mage don't really give shit what you think.

Now let's bring MB in this mix, Iv'e played by his side and yes he has numbers but the guy knows his shit around a fucking spawn but the thing that make him stand out the most is he can lead a team with patience he has and he is. It was not always easy for MB he went threw how many players and different play style and he always kept his templates the way he wanted them. Why? cause he knew it was a solid way to go.

Now let's bring you into the mix

Talk lots of trash, tells everyone they would die to you.
admits his not the best pvp'er but yet talks so much and hides.
Dodge how many fight?
I offered to field fight you , you dodge
Phelon offered to fight you no rules you dodge.
You told your own guild that you would not help them raid another guild but tells allot of people they should stay in luna and hide yet thats what you did.

as long as you don't adapt or find a way to work with what the hand you have, you might aswell just take your own advice and stay in luna.

So please do us a favor keep talking shit on these forums cause seriously dood just these past 2 days you turned out to be the biggest joke on here.

Last edited:

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Somewhat, I find it easier to fight vs 4/5 people when you're just teaming with one person. They get over confident and tend to do things they wouldn't when facing equal numbers.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror

If I look into what you keep saying is that numbers is better then having fewer members that have skills. Yet I hear that someone killed you with less numbers on the field and your only response to that was "everyone gets lucky and don't you worry you will die plenty of times to our numbers"

Steam made things worst in many ways, trust me I ain't no steam fan been hating on it since the first day it came out and myself and others been predicting this since chun made his sale pitch to Ryan and filled the turkey.

first came razor 1.0
then came out play uo
mix those two with crazy tactic nox necro mage before they fixed the tactics bug. you think mortal is bad now ROFL imagine getting mortal DP'ed and magic arrow fire ball harm spam. all do able back then.
shit we had a guy that was healing as fast as today and walking at the same time.

all this shit you see today was done but decent players / decent group of players would stand out

But today players rather use a crutch then to learn making this shard full of chicken with no head, everyone you see in field fight today are all over the place. then you will see a small group come out and stand out by doing the right things and right move, those are true players.

Take for example Yaz and Kapero sorry to say but they stand out , Yes they die but ill take for example the fight of 5 of you vs 2 of them 2 of you died before you killed them that 2 death that should of never happend.

Now let's bring MB in this mix, Iv'e played by his side and yes he has numbers but the guy knows his shit around a fucking spawn but the thing that make him stand out the most is he can lead a team with patience he has and he is. It was not always easy for MB he went threw how many players and different play style and he always kept his templates the way he wanted them. Why? cause he knew it was a solid way to go.

Dodge how many fight?
You told your own guild that you would not help them raid another guild but tells allot of people they should stay in luna and hide yet thats what you did.

as long as you don't adapt or find a way to work with what the hand you have, you might aswell just take your own advice and stay in luna.

So please do us a favor keep talking shit on these forums cause seriously dood just these past 2 days you turned out to be the biggest joke on here.
A joke? No doubt - who are these children who so blindly follow this autistic (magepoint status) derelict and somehow acknowledge your mouthful of regurgitation, nonsense, and military learned banter as some sort of misguided direction....

i'm drunk - fuck you idiots....

i'll fight you phelon - whoever you are.....

wheels up!

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
You're joking right? I was simply talking shit to him because he left on on bad terms and was talking shit... How many times did I say I don't give shit about anyones indvidual skill and that this is a team effort..
Duke is, without question, the biggest joke on the field and is verifiably MB's cousin.....

that's actually not a joke...

Phelon

Knight
A joke? No doubt - who are these children who so blindly follow this autistic (magepoint status) derelict and somehow acknowledge your mouthful of regurgitation, nonsense, and military learned banter as some sort of misguided direction....

i'm drunk - fuck you idiots....

i'll fight you phelon - whoever you are.....

wheels up!

Go home man, you're drunk. I'll fight you when you can hold a cup.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
no joke? i'll fight you whenever you want, drunk or not - this is a forum for e-phags to be hard-asses. I'm in luna - bring the wet wipes, you may need them.
I can be at bucs? Not really sure what your deal is man.....you wanted to fight Zulu so hard and posted a 1V1 challenge - but i'm getting crickets when posting up to you?

interesting.....

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
Shh. Sleep it off Nancy. I'll see you tomorrow if you are capable.
lol @ your bullshit IRL evading skills.

you're obviously on right now - so am I (and i'm pretty wasted right now) and you're postponing.

solid, kid.......

you're shit-kth.x. #fuckoff....

Phelon

Knight
I can be at bucs? Not really sure what your deal is man.....you wanted to fight Zulu so hard and posted a 1V1 challenge - but i'm getting crickets when posting up to you?

interesting.....

Yes. I posted challenging Zulu. Are you Zulu? We have a beef that needs to be cleared up.

I am tired and you are drunk. If you want to make this beef with me tomorrow i'll be happy to fight you. Until then, eat a dick.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
lol yes, I'm, without question, a complete nobody - tell me to fuck of and be a no-show more, child. you're 100% irrelevant to Demise, whoever you are, fucking retard. At best - you're a has-been who still gets his rocks off from your pathetic forum-muscles

Obviously being 100% irrelevant to this shard - why the fuck do you still talk shit on these forums? nut-up or nut-out you fucking poser. don't sit here and try to talk shit when you're a complete fucking forum troll. I equate your forum presence to Magepoints game presence.

Pop another Mt. Dew, chubby.

Phelon

Knight
lol yes, I'm, without question, a complete nobody - tell me to fuck of and be a no-show more, child. you're 100% irrelevant to Demise, whoever you are, fucking retard. At best - you're a has-been who still gets his rocks off from your pathetic forum-muscles

Obviously being 100% irrelevant to this shard - why the fuck do you still talk shit on these forums? nut-up or nut-out you fucking poser. don't sit here and try to talk shit when you're a complete fucking forum troll. I equate your forum presence to Magepoints game presence.

Pop another Mt. Dew, chubby.

Feel better? Have another drink.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
Yes. I posted challenging Zulu. Are you Zulu? We have a beef that needs to be cleared up.

I am tired and you are drunk. If you want to make this beef with me tomorrow i'll be happy to fight you. Until then, eat a dick.
tomorrow I'm out of town until Thurs - cool with a little Thursday Phelon recalibration?

sorry, i'd like to be here on your little geek-ass schedule but I actually have a real life job. Sorry,
Feel better? Have another drink.

I'mhere - at Luna - challenging you like you challenged Zulu.......

crickets, cutie.

hope you're not too scared to 1v1 a sloppy drunk (from your little estimation)......

Phelon

Knight
tomorrow I'm out of town until Thurs - cool with a little Thursday Phelon recalibration?

sorry, i'd like to be here on your little geek-ass schedule but I actually have a real life job. Sorry,

crickets, cutie.

hope you're not too scared to 1v1 a sloppy drunk (from your little estimation)......
I'm sorry man but you are a nobody. I don't care about you or your drunken rage. I don't even play here anymore. I challenged Zulu to a fight. Are you Zulu? Then why should I care about you? You are a nobody.

zulu2401

Squire

first came razor 1.0
then came out play uo

Dodge how many fight?

That's funny. No for reals I just laughed until breast milk came from my nose. Don't forget the only guild to cause MB to find another means of being a shitbag and use easyuo to sync dump targets by serial number. Easyuo...... meaning he sends guild message with identifier, one macro in uosteam which his entire guild has, received message from journal. So everyone using this macro can cast explosion and hold that hotkey and auto target the name in guild message. So this guy struggles so hard against us he must find means to break the rules and find a loop hole to disabled features on uosteam to get an advantage over us. He doesn't even call targets anymore it's just a target share script lol. Not to mention no one in his guild logs in to have fun anymore. He pretty much makes a job out of it. Not that it matters to me what you or anyone else sitting behind their pixelated screen thinks about me or how big my no-no parts are, but if I am as insignificant as you say then why the fuck are you still talking about me. If you really think I say anything on forums with 100% heart behind it, you should probably go outside and practice sweeping sunshine off the sidewalk you idiot. My name is Zulu and I'm an alcoholic.

Last edited:

Phelon

Knight

crickets, cutie.

crickets, cutie.

Nobody man. No one cares about you.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
lol you as well...two dudes trying to duke out over absolutely nothing. - you're still not acknowledging my challenge. I really don't give two fucks about who you are or what you have to say until you log in and get after it - you can call me a nobody or w/e you want. Try to name drop if you like - none of those fuck-asses play this game anymore or are even remotely relevant so your bullshit attempt of being someone who....used to be somebody?.....you're a total joke. Fuck off, get in the game and prove your shit, or sttfu? kthx, kid - we don't give two fucks about who you are, or used to be....because you do nothing for this shard but perpetuate forum drama like a fucking teenage girl figuring out what it feels like to bleed out of her vagina....

forum troll is who you are now little guy......

Phelon

Knight
lol you as well...two dudes trying to duke out over absolutely nothing. - you're still not acknowledging my challenge. I really don't give two fucks about who you are or what you have to say until you log in and get after it - you can call me a nobody or w/e you want. Try to name drop if you like - none of those fuck-asses play this game anymore or are even remotely relevant so your bullshit attempt of being someone who....used to be somebody?.....you're a total joke. Fuck off, get in the game and prove your shit, or sttfu? kthx, kid - we don't give two fucks about who you are, or used to be....because you do nothing for this shard but perpetuate forum drama like a fucking teenage girl figuring out what it feels like to bleed out of her vagina....

forum troll is who you are now little guy......

I still don't know or care who you are, Do you get that? I DON"T CARE ABOUT YOU. You have this boner for me but I DON"T CARE.

I didn't come at you. you came at me. You are no one.