UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The state of Ultima Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorthic

Knight
Re: The state of Ultima Online.

A black man (fast & big) said:
Lorthic, you are one of the few people on this shard who has my total respect. The day you leave gamers will be a sad day indeed.
Thank you, man. I really appreciate that.

Lorthic

Knight

unrequited love said:
So will I. Not to be an ass but this whole thread by him is a stunt to get back on the good side of staff and the players of the shard. He pissed off alot of people after the selling gold thing so now he makes a thread about how uo just isnt the same trying to get sympothy. If you don't like playing why not just give your stuff away instead of selling it. Better yet if your are bored of the game why not just give all your accounts away and start from scratch.
Do you honestly think I give a shit about what any of the staff, or any of the players think? Other than those who return the respect I've shown them (orange thing, black man, and everyone else who is KIND), I don't give a shit about any of you. I don't care if Ryan likes me or not. I don't give two shits if Terron thinks that I'm upset because I can't sell gold anymore.

By creating this thread I was trying to make a point, and people like Paranoia, and yourself, have merely pontificated the point I was at first attempting to make.

If you're going to be an asshole, do it with style, because you're just a dumbfuck of a kid who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

I remember when people used role playing language instead of the retarded bullshit, like "kk, npnp, tytyty, kekela, omfg4tw, lolzerskatez, omfghax, knthxbbq." <---- Fucking losers.

I too reflect on the good 'ole days, missing what UO once was. :(

Let's make a change.

Lorthic

Knight

orange thing said:
I remember when people used role playing language instead of the retarded bullshit, like "kk, npnp, tytyty, kekela, omfg4tw, lolzerskatez, omfghax, knthxbbq." <---- Fucking losers.

I too reflect on the good 'ole days, missing what UO once was. :(

Let's make a change.

Indeed, let's.

Wanderer

Unfortunetly we have to face reality...we will never see the same UO we saw years back. The people are totally diffrent. They have grown, selfish,bitter,angry,etc,etc. All we can do know is remember the good old days and not let some "asshole" ruin the fun.

i do my best to be a good player...

even in these new days theres always somthing new to do...
in all my years of playing, i've prolly only been to 3 dungions....

i just recently found a fun place to farm, and i've been doing that alot recently.

my main thing to do in this game is faction, and even tho i get ganked 40 times a day, have to put up with lame players, and get rez killed over and over and over...
its my choice... i enjoy finding that good 1v1, and fighting at brit bank with half the trammies rooting me on...

i love this game...
i took a break about 6 months ago and tryed some other games.
final fantasy 11
world of warcraft
lineage 2
vampire the masquerade: bloodlines
half life 2/ CS:S

and a few more...
but after all that, i came back to UOGamers.

i love it, even with all the lame people, you can always find somthing fun about this game...

Lorthic, do you know how happy some normal person like me would be with a fraction of what you have?
mabey thats what your missing... wanting more... you seem to have it all...
Why not make a new char? give gim 10k to get started and do it all over again?...

im with my negro friend on this one... i'll be very sad when you leave us....

Minimejgd

Wanderer

How can nobody mention the fucking bonewall! I spent like 30% of my entire UO career there gaining fighting skills and xhealing people for gains.

But seriously, just like anything else in life man, a marriage, hobby, job, etc...after a while it may just lose its spark. It loses its excitement because this vast world that you once wanted to discover has been conquered. Everything to UO has been done and done many times. The game is old and with no real expansion to it other than new lands, it just loses its excitement.

This is very simple though, if you don't enjoy the game, then quit. Most people here have an addiction, i did in the past, but i grew out of that one. If you aren't having fun, then do your own self a favor and leave...even for just awhile so that maybe a little spark is reignited from your time away and you have the excitement to play again.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Spriggan said:
I actualy enjoyed the pvm, but the pvp was really one sided.....

I play some right now but I'm betting when it comes to pvp its gonna be just like that.

WaRgAzM

Knight

I miss the good old days as well, my rl bud started playin at the same time and 2 hours into the i watched him get pwnt by a jack rabbit lolz. And he was on a mage and though you had to hit people with your spell book to make the spells come out. The good times have fallen into oblivion. How can you have fun when stuff is fairly easy to get, other then gold where you have to comepete with red just to make it out alive. Since when is 90% of our world comsumed by murderous people lol anyway. Bring back the good times :D

WaRgAzM

Knight

Wow, you see all of the bs has drained my memory of the bonewall, i loved it. I remember going down a level and getting dp'd by a poison ele. i was like ahhh cure please and people were like eh. then they would wait their 7 minutes and loot everything i had. Sigh

darkmane

Wanderer

Is this the same Furota?!? God, you seem like an intelligent, caring person in this thread - not your normal self!

While I'm joking above, I'm also serious. This is the sort of thing that makes the game fun - players caring for (or at least respecting) one another and going out of their way to help, not grief others.

Well said. We need more players (and humans in general) thinking this way.

Hummdinger

Sorceror

R a c e c a R said:
How can nobody mention the fucking bonewall! I spent like 30% of my entire UO career there gaining fighting skills and xhealing people for gains.

But seriously, just like anything else in life man, a marriage, hobby, job, etc...after a while it may just lose its spark. It loses its excitement because this vast world that you once wanted to discover has been conquered. Everything to UO has been done and done many times. The game is old and with no real expansion to it other than new lands, it just loses its excitement.

This is very simple though, if you don't enjoy the game, then quit. Most people here have an addiction, i did in the past, but i grew out of that one. If you aren't having fun, then do your own self a favor and leave...even for just awhile so that maybe a little spark is reignited from your time away and you have the excitement to play again.

Word.
On that same note, I think most of you are in a state of denial. UO is 9-10 years old, technology and the game itself has changed. This game will never be the same no matter how desperately you want it to be. Please get over it. You have the privilege to play the game you love for free. So accept UOgamers for what it is and just play the game.

I continue to see players moan and groan about other players talking shit. In my opinion the players haven't changed since day one. You are always going to have players with massive egos or other players spamming and mouthing off etc etc. Talking shit creates a competive edge to the game which apparently not a lot of you have. Do you see football players complaining to the media the reason they dropped the game winning td pass is because the opposing player was talking shit?? No, so please stfu. Life isn't fair neither is this game.

Furota said:
Do you honestly think I give a shit about what any of the staff, or any of the players think? Other than those who return the respect I've shown them (orange thing, black man, and everyone else who is KIND), I don't give a shit about any of you. I don't care if Ryan likes me or not. I don't give two shits if Terron thinks that I'm upset because I can't sell gold anymore.

By creating this thread I was trying to make a point, and people like Paranoia, and yourself, have merely pontificated the point I was at first attempting to make.

If you're going to be an asshole, do it with style, because you're just a dumbfuck of a kid who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

I almost just fainted because I got special recognition.

Furota said:

I am not kind? I might not be to you but I have reasons for that. The truth is you think your something special. You gave a noob 50k and you make sure to put it in a post. Why not just do it and not get recognition for it? Better yet why do you have a screen shot of you giving it to him. The truth is you premiditated that you would be making a post about it. Try just giving to people for no benefit to yourself, that will fix the attitude of this game.

What point have I made? Am I a "dumbfuck" kid? I seriously doubt I am. I am well educated. I think you just don't appreciate it when people call you out for what you are really doing. To be honest I didn't even make the original post because I dislike you, I just hate it when people are fake.

Lorthic

Knight

unrequited love said:
I am not kind? I might not be to you but I have reasons for that. The truth is you think your something special. You gave a noob 50k and you make sure to put it in a post. Why not just do it and not get recognition for it? Better yet why do you have a screen shot of you giving it to him. The truth is you premiditated that you would be making a post about it. Try just giving to people for no benefit to yourself, that will fix the attitude of this game.

What point have I made? Am I a "dumbfuck" kid? I seriously doubt I am. I am well educated. I think you just don't appreciate it when people call you out for what you are really doing. To be honest I didn't even make the original post because I dislike you, I just hate it when people are fake.
If you think simply because you typed that up that I'm exposed, you're far from the truth. I gave because I chose to, and not for special recognition; giving him gold was merely a premise to the post. They were not interconnected in any way. And, the reason I have a screen shot is because I was appreciative of what he said; it truly made me feel good knowing that I made his day that much better.

If you read the forums you'll see that he made a post about it. I didn't tell him to post. I was merely appreciative of what he said in my screenshot, something along the lines of, "if you need me, I will remember you." I am also greatly appreciative of the fact that he posted, and felt the need to contact me.

Before you make assumptions based on the biasness of our past encounters, then at least analyze the situation a bit better than you did this one.

Lorthic

Knight

R a c e c a R said:

This is definitely the coolest thing I've seen you post on the forums. Well spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.