UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The so called terrorism

Lucifall

Knight
Instigator's point of view: She was there at the wrong time, at the wrong place.
Tommylee's point of view: She shouldn't be treated like that, no matter the circumstance.
My point of view: We have too little information to judge what happened. She could have been taken by surprise by those soldiers, she could be involved in a manifestation... the list goes on.

Violence creates violence. Simple as that. That girl may want to retaliate eventually as a form of revenge, and then the cycle will start over.

I believe my point of view can be better understood by watching this OVA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk5JiZzUqnk

Sundoom

Sorceror
Can't we all just get along?

"You know.. fuck..." *pulls out a grenade, pulls the pin, and throws it in a crowd of Luna Bank Sitters spamming buy/sell/macro* "DIE FOR... Religion I guess? Mwahahaha."

Not my fault, you should not of been in that spot at the time I threw my grenade at you. Sucks to be you I guess.

The ends justify the means, after this horrible war with atrosities on all sides having ended (which will never truly cease) all the world should start working together to build a better life. Who am I kidding? Companies buyout all ideas for better vehicles so they can make more money on oil, banks hoard money and don't want to give it up - even if its to benefit others, more wars will break out, America vs Britain vs Canada vs Iraq vs Afganistan vs the world.

Can we not just make paper obselete and go back to trading vorpal chickens as currency?

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
since you say i lack arguments and i wrote a bunch of them on this thread, yes you would need an argument to prove what you are saying.
so you fail twice because right now you are arguing.

Mister Dank

Knight
since you say i lack arguments and i wrote a bunch of them on this thread, yes you would need an argument to prove what you are saying.
so you fail twice because right now you are arguing.
here, now I'm arguing:
I meant valid arguments, as I quoted you and you obviously meant valid arguments, as you were talking to lukin who has clearly posted numerous arguments in this thread and their existence is not in question, only their validity. So either you were failing originally and I didn't notice and quoted you(thinking you had just left out a word), or you are failing now by saying I'm failing when all I did was say the exact same thing you did, in the exact same circumstance. Choose your fail.

EvilChild

Knight
People need to stop jumping to radical conclusions about videos they watch or the stories they read.

You have NO idea what happens at 99.99999% of these things going on unless you were actually there. Even if you WERE at the event, there is still a huge chance that you don't have the whole picture of what's going on.

For example, early on during the wars in the middle east there were several instances of shooting of citizens by occupying soldiers of various countries at road checkpoints around the country. Now, certain media groups at the time tore into the soldiers for this about how they callously murdered civilians and were terrible people etc. However, what really happened is that the soldiers had given people (the soldiers did not know if they were terrorists, civilians, etc) the western signal for STOP which was later revealed to be a middle eastern signal equal of "you are ok to pass." The soldiers expected that the car would stop for inspection at the designated checkpoint. Instead, the cars would attempt to continue driving in their attempt to move on through the check point. Needless to say, there are several instances reported where the soldiers opened fire on the rogue car, killing or injuring the passengers. Was this a malicious and bloodthirsty act? No I wouldn't say so.

Same thing with the OP video. The only thing that the video shows is some occupying soldiers hitting some people. Based off of the video we can't come to any solid conclusions about anything else that happened there. The soldiers could be 100% justified for their actions. YOU have no idea about the what, the why, and the who.