UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The so called terrorism

Phelon

Knight
I have to disagree Tommy. Most likely Arabic so there's a very strong chance that those are her own countries soldiers, oppressive regimes being what they are. It's shameful to use a child to express your political opinions thinking that they are immune from repercussion.

"You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?" Yes, a lot of people would.

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
I have to disagree Tommy. Most likely Arabic so there's a very strong chance that those are her own countries soldiers, oppressive regimes being what they are. It's shameful to use a child to express your political opinions thinking that they are immune from repercussion.

"You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?" Yes, a lot of people would.

Nice point of view but it still doesnt justify the soldier's action.
I also think kids shouldnt be in any kind of manifestation but steping on her because she was there isnt an acceptable thing.

The Instigator

Sorceror
Nice point of view but it still doesnt justify the soldier's action.
I also think kids shouldnt be in any kind of manifestation but steping on her because she was there isnt an acceptable thing.

your ignorant, and a boot to the chest should have been the least of anybody's worries in a situation like that.
judging purely on your little picture there, you probably would have made a nice sign for your little girl that day.

lukin69

Knight
im not implying anything... just stating how coward ANY war can be.

True enough :)

sorry bro but your comment was just stupid. are you really trying to justify what the soldier is doing with the argument "the kid should not be there"?
in first place she is in her country and probably in her neighbourhood, while the soldier is miles away from his home blind following orders from people who only want money in their pockets.
And yet people claim that these soldiers are bringing peace.
2 options left:
1- you gotta be kidding
2- you lack sense

umm no, your response to instigater is 100% unsubstatianted. It is all hypothetical and therefore invalid to the point that instigater was making :-\ Unless you have some sort corroborating evidence to back up up your claims.

You realize I hope that these countries teach their children to blow themselves up for "the cause"? Research al-queda, research the vietnam war, wwII, the vietnam war etc etc, children are used as pawns and should be considered a threat in most volatile situations such as this.

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
your ignorant, and a boot to the chest should have been the least of anybody's worries in a situation like that.
judging purely on your little picture there, you probably would have made a nice sign for your little girl that day.

a grown up man and specially a soldier steping on a kids chest cant be justified by ANY mean. What amuses me is watching people with the "she may have deserved it" speach.... so pathetic.... ignorant people often think mistakes can justify mistakes... "oh my dad beat me worse than that".... lol

Phelon

Knight
a grown up man and specially a soldier steping on a kids chest cant be justified by ANY mean. What amuses me is watching people with the "she may have deserved it" speach.... so pathetic.... ignorant people often think mistakes can justify mistakes... "oh my dad beat me worse than that".... lol

It can't be justified because a child used as a pawn can't be held responsible for their actions. I would put my boot (bullet) on the childs mother or father and who willingly used their child as a tool, and they will have earned it.

lukin69

Knight
You guys have to remember, and fully understand that the gravity of this isnt just the kids parents, but the mindset of 90% (just a guess) of the population....whether that mindset is one set on toppling an evil regime, or the mindset is of pure of evil in itself. As I said, children have been used as weapons all throughout history. Not saying it is right, just stating a fact.

Sickening yes, but alas, human nature. We are savages at heart. I gaurantee you Tommy, we put you in a situation from birth, where you are under despotic rule, zero freedoms, etc etc, and you my freind will either be a zombie committing attrocities for the state, or a zombie committing attrocities against the state, or, being human, a zombie committing attrocities for one beleif system or another.

Its not about being right or wrong. The points that you have made are honorable, and full of good intentions. But you are dealing with people. At our hearts we are all greedy, we are all lustful, we are all power hungry. This is why, since the dawn of mankind, we have fought and killed each other endlessly. It wont change because you want it to. We can however do our best to stamp out mindsets of evil and oppression, which is what NATO, the UN and specifically the US (granted, all these organizations and countries have alterier motives, ref. GREED) are about. Like it or not man, without the US and her allies, this world would be a MUCH worse place.

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
You guys have to remember, and fully understand that the gravity of this isnt just the kids parents, but the mindset of 90% (just a guess) of the population....whether that mindset is one set on toppling an evil regime, or the mindset is of pure of evil in itself. As I said, children have been used as weapons all throughout history. Not saying it is right, just stating a fact.

Sickening yes, but alas, human nature. We are savages at heart. I gaurantee you Tommy, we put you in a situation from birth, where you are under despotic rule, zero freedoms, etc etc, and you my freind will either be a zombie committing attrocities for the state, or a zombie committing attrocities against the state, or, being human, a zombie committing attrocities for one beleif system or another.

Its not about being right or wrong. The points that you have made are honorable, and full of good intentions. But you are dealing with people. At our hearts we are all greedy, we are all lustful, we are all power hungry. This is why, since the dawn of mankind, we have fought and killed each other endlessly. It wont change because you want it to. We can however do our best to stamp out mindsets of evil and oppression, which is what NATO, the UN and specifically the US (granted, all these organizations and countries have alterier motives, ref. GREED) are about. Like it or not man, without the US and her allies, this world would be a MUCH worse place.

90% is far far away from reality. people use to think every islamic person is a terrorist or has an evil mindset. this is wrong and has been imposed by ocidental governments with the help of the media. This would be the same as saying that every person who lives in a guetto, favela or any poor community is a drug dealer or a robber.
I agree that the human nature seeks power and is kinda savage, but when living under despotic rules, like most of the middle east population do, doesnt turn them into zombies or whatever you want to call.
Of course these kind of people exist, but not only in Islam radical groups but also inside the american government as an example. People are blind following the war against terrorism while dont knowing shit about the islamic culture.
With the excuse of bringing democracy to the middle east, the ocident countrys are razing, pillaging and killing civilians.... now i ask you: where is the democracy?
And going even further: who are we to tell the middle east people what is good for them and whats not?
Do they really need democracy? Do they really need us to be there?
All the answers are probably NO.

lukin69

Knight
90% is far far away from reality. people use to think every islamic person is a terrorist or has an evil mindset. this is wrong and has been imposed by ocidental governments with the help of the media. This would be the same as saying that every person who lives in a guetto, favela or any poor community is a drug dealer or a robber.
I agree that the human nature seeks power and is kinda savage, but when living under despotic rules, like most of the middle east population do, doesnt turn them into zombies or whatever you want to call.
Of course these kind of people exist, but not only in Islam radical groups but also inside the american government as an example. People are blind following the war against terrorism while dont knowing shit about the islamic culture.
With the excuse of bringing democracy to the middle east, the ocident countrys are razing, pillaging and killing civilians.... now i ask you: where is the democracy?
And going even further: who are we to tell the middle east people what is good for them and whats not?
Do they really need democracy? Do they really need us to be there?
All the answers are probably NO.

You are sadly mistaken. Sadly. I dont have time to respond in depth right now so I will leave it at that for the moment.

Lucifall

Knight
I could say 90% of the north american peeps are ignorant about the geography of the world in general.
I could also say 90% of the people who watch soccer here in Brazil get into soccer-club fights because their team lost / won.
I could even say 90% of women are complete sluts who care nothing for others.
And I would say this based in what I experienced from only a few incidents.

Does that makes my statement accurate? No.

I respect your views, but don't be so blind as to generalize in such levels.

The Instigator

Sorceror

I said she shouldn't have been there... she has an AK-47 in her face man... don't you see that?
it's as simple as that, you just take shit way to personal obviously. maybe your just a dick.
they were in her country, her neighborhood, on her streets ... yes.
answer this, couldn't she have been ANYWHERE else?

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
I could even say 90% of women are complete sluts who care nothing for others.
And I would say this based in what I experienced from only a few incidents.

You not being man enough to satisfy a woman doesn't make her or the other 90% sluts. A few mean 2 or 3 so you would need to go and try to satisfy 7 to 8 more so come back in about 15 years and let us know about your sex failures. A better idea try men maybe that is your problem ;)