UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The server is being racked right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritzxx

Sorceror
Re: The server is being racked right now

Izual;2063690 said:
been playing diablo II and warcraft III today
gotta take it back to my old school alternatives^

lol ive been playing starcraft LOL

Anton Chigurh;2063670 said:
Wow, I remember dying in that fight and then getting ressed on the run. The fight kept going on long enough that I got out of stat and fought for another 10 min non stop. Maybe I should start playing again.

I've spotted myself in this fight, PS Hi its Az :D

MadeInQuebec;2063679 said:
I don't think it's expecting a handout as much as they are just thinking about it because they have nothing else to do since the server is down.

It gives them a reason to stay on the edge of their seats and try to log on every 30 seconds hoping the server will be up.

In the ends, no harm done, just speculations.

Incredibly good point, and a fine example of "outside the box" thinking. Maybe its not greed, but the love for the server incarnated in a persons day dreams of special items? What other game can hold the attention of 100s of people even when its not functioning... Go 12 year old UO!

Izual

Wanderer

Fritzxx;2063693 said:
lol ive been playing starcraft LOL

Nice, ive been trying to get my buddy online to give me a Starcraft 2 beta key :/

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

newbieguy;2063734 said:
<@Mark>: We regret to inform you that we are looking at a good 2 weeks until the server will be up... Thank you for being patient, there will be several handouts...

lulz

Amerigo

Sorceror

Mark just said 1-2 more hours, depending if there are any more "snags"

MC BacK1989

Sorceror

newbieguy;2063734 said:
<@Mark>: We regret to inform you that we are looking at a good 2 weeks until the server will be up... Thank you for being patient, there will be several handouts...

omg is that true?? and how should i know the exact moment so i can stable my maresbefore they go wild??

Keilani

Sorceror

MC BacK1989;2063746 said:
omg is that true?? and how should i know the exact moment so i can stable my maresbefore they go wild??

not true

Status
Not open for further replies.