UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The server is being racked right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Re: The server is being racked right now

I just want the server going up soon.
Then, Ryan and his team can have a good sleep.

Twlizer

Sorceror

Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!

eeprom

Wanderer

Where is Ryan? Why is he taking so long? I think he is wounded. I say we go after him and rescure private Ryan!!!

Fritzxx

Sorceror

Twlizer;2063629 said:
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!
Shards not up!!!

why even post stuff like that just makes you seem like an ass and its really not funny maybe to a 6 year old

eeprom

Wanderer

Fritzxx;2063634 said:
why even post stuff like that just makes you seem like an ass and its really not funny maybe to a 6 year old

Just because you believed it?

Paracelsus

Sorceror

eeprom;2063630 said:
Where is Ryan? Why is he taking so long? I think he is wounded. I say we go after him and rescure private Ryan!!!

Let's team up. But wait. I need to book the air ticket and I will arrive tomorrow. Can still save him? :)

eeprom

Wanderer

Paracelsus;2063637 said:
Let's team up. But wait. I need to book the air ticket and I will arrive tomorrow. Can still save him? :)

I see you learned nothing at Ultima Online. Just "Vas Rel Por" or "Kal Ort Por" :)

Sae88

Wanderer

soo does anyone know when hybrid going to be up i know ryan said they had problems wid dvd errors but whats the new STATUS ..ryan can we get a new status

eeprom

Wanderer

Sae88;2063641 said:
soo does anyone know when hybrid going to be up i know ryan said they had problems wid dvd errors but whats the new STATUS ..ryan can we get a new status

I think the new status would be
"Please wait while ???? installs the system files to your hard drive..."
or
[####### 65% ##____________]

Paracelsus

Sorceror

eeprom;2063640 said:
I see you learned nothing at Ultima Online. Just "Vas Rel Por" or "Kal Ort Por" :)

*shy* I forget I can do it. Oh... wait... I have 0 magery and no recall scroll here... Can you send me some?

Maybe someone nearby him can save him by delivering an external dvd player to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.