UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The server is being racked right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
The server is being racked right now

The new Hybrid server is currently being racked at 365 Main in Washington DC.

As soon as I have an ETA on it being physically up I will let you know. We do still have an operating system installation to do so it will be a couple of hours I'm sure.

Please be patient.

This server is a massive upgrade in hardware for Hybrid and will result in a greatly improved performance. Additionally we will be offering IPV6 connectivity to Ultima Online shortly after launch at the new datacenter thanks to Mark's new found love of IPV6! If you don't know what IPV6 is don't even bother reading about it... it will bore you to death.

Thanks for your patience and just know this was a HUGE investment in dollars and a multi-year commitment which shows our long term commitment to Hybrid. This contract is good through May of 2012 :)

Keilani

Sorceror
Re: The server is being racked right now

im so glad i donate!! and so glad that it comes in handy!! thanks All for the hard work!!

The real keith

Sorceror

You mentioned the step to step directions to connecting to the server... I understand thats easily done with Razor, but what about sallos?, I know that sallos is in a "Beta" phase and isn't very easily edited when it comes to adding a server to it. Does this have to be done Client side or Server Side?

Keilani

Sorceror

The real keith;2063232 said:
You mentioned the step to step directions to connecting to the server... I understand thats easily done with Razor, but what about sallos?, I know that sallos is in a "Beta" phase and isn't very easily edited when it comes to adding a server to it. Does this have to be done Client side or Server Side?

im not sure but i think sever dont take my word for it ;p

The real keith

Sorceror

I've heard that there isn't anymore support for Sallos, is it gonna get updated for the new IP Address?, I don't think I can go back to razor after using Sallos.

mark11259

Wanderer

No doubt this is gonna be good! I hope its going fast and im gettin a better ping!

warreng

Wanderer

Yaaaaay! no more over a week of huge lag spikes, connection lost and crashes! wewt!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.