UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the official "who pays up their money duel losses?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol cmon dude....you wouldve finished me if I didnt heal....
If that tamer didnt jump in, you would've been out of mana and I wouldve went on the offensive.
Unfortunately, that bum screwed up my strategy
Oh yeah right, at that time u wasn't a trolling queer and I was nice to you. I said to you..1v1? You said I'll give it a try, so we went at it. I had u dead.. held off and u started making excuses like pat, we went at it again and tamer came.. I killed the tamer then we went at it again shortly after, I didn't even wait to have full mana before fighting you again, because u were literally that easy. Ur PvP skills are ass. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Oh yeah right, at that time u wasn't a trolling queer and I was nice to you. I said to you..1v1? You said I'll give it a try, so we went at it. I had u dead.. held off and u started making excuses like pat, we went at it again and tamer came.. I killed the tamer then we went at it again shortly after, I didn't even wait to have full mana before fighting you again, because u were literally that easy. Ur PvP skills are ass. Nothing more, nothing less.
You make excuses literally every time you die

What excuses could I have been making the 100+ times I killed you.

Get real

The whole thing is a lie.

When you came back to farm rank off tet I wasn't even playing hybrid. I was spending my free time playing rust.

Nobody currently playing can beat me consistently in alchy and I haven't competitively done it in probably 2 years.

You had over 1000 alchy duels before I ever logged onto this sever and I know it because I've seen old ass threads that were around before me where you are trying to tell everybody how good you are at alchy
I beg to differ...only reason u can say that...is because u spend all of ur time on the FORUMS, DODGING FIGHTS WITH ME. U KNOW DAMN WELL THE REASON U DONT WANT TO FIGHT ME IS BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED TO DIE

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
so go check the champ of brit statues. You'll see you have won before I played, then you'll see my chars names, and then you'll see your character winning after I quit. Are you telling everyone here you aren't giant dwarf, and you didnt play those weekends? lol
I won before you played?

Those champ of britt statues are only from when they switched it over to alchy like 2 years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.