UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the official "who pays up their money duel losses?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
so mickey, if you're so tough why would you call the cops on somebody who doesn't even live in your country?

I didn't call the cops lol.

But he does need to learn there are repercussions for your actions.

Harassing someone's family member over a video game is taking it too far

but mickey, realistically whats the difference between harrassing somebody's irl over a video game and somebody's relatives?

You like to harass everyone, but once it comes back to you, you like to call the cops rofl

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
but mickey, realistically whats the difference between harrassing somebody's irl over a video game and somebody's relatives?

You like to harass everyone, but once it comes back to you, you like to call the cops rofl

You're comparing trolling over a video game and sending threatening harassing messages to someones mother who has nothing to do with it?

Are you retarded or just stupid?

You're comparing trolling over a video game and sending threatening harassing messages to someones mother who has nothing to do with it?

Are you retarded or just stupid?
trolling over a video game? Did you not just threaten to fly to me and beat me up? You got some weird trolling techniques guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.