UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the official "who pays up their money duel losses?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my internet is quite slow most days lol....sometimes its vvirtually unplayable

At least it isnt slow enough where I have survived virtually every 1v1 fight Ive had since my return. The only person whos killed me 1v1 field since Ive come back is actually @Pat McGroin
Was a pretty long fight....I bet I lasted longer then you usually do uonewbs lom
Oh, go watch the video of me and him 1v1ing.. next...

That was literally my first fight on UO in 3 years lol....and there was no danger of death. I didnt even have to offscreen you
From what I remember some shitbag tamer jumped in and tried killing me during the fight

Tried to fight you 1v1 not too long ago after your challenge, and you left me hanging in the pits for a half an hour waiting for you.

Thanks jerk XD

Anyways, yeah. Im interested in how I would do. You might win who knows. Ill give it a shot ;)
Sometime this week

I know you have skills. Ive always have and always will acknowledge that even a
with people with nothing nice to say about me
Yeah I'm down, please let me know when

.Least Mickey trys..
yea thats what makes it so funny. he consistently gets embarrassed and bullied in game and on forums, while he's the only one who actually takes this game more serious than real life.

The only thing sadder than mickey believing he's played/dueled less than any body thats posted on this forum board, is mickey himself. And he's still not even considered the best ever, let alone on the server with < 10 active duelers.

The last time I came back in early 2015, I actually thought surely mickey would be better than me, having over a year of constant playing/dueling while I hadn't played at all. I came back and within 3 days took rank 1 from him. After I quit due to lack of player activity, he decides to farm 3 of his characters to reclaim rank 1. How can you call yourself the beast, when the only characters you can consistently dominate are your own?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
yea thats what makes it so funny. he consistently gets embarrassed and bullied in game and on forums, while he's the only one who actually takes this game more serious than real life.

The only thing sadder than mickey believing he's played/dueled less than any body thats posted on this forum board, is mickey himself. And he's still not even considered the best ever, let alone on the server with < 10 active duelers.

The last time I came back in early 2015, I actually thought surely mickey would be better than me, having over a year of constant playing/dueling while I hadn't played at all. I came back and within 3 days took rank 1 from him. After I quit due to lack of player activity, he decides to farm 3 of his characters to reclaim rank 1. How can you call yourself the beast, when the only characters you can consistently dominate are your own?

Whats funny is this geek is so delusional he actually believed this wall of lies.

Lol!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Your name is pat mcgroin.

And aren't we all playing pretend on the internet? I mean, you don't actually believe you cast magic arrows in real life, do you?
I'd rather have a troll forum name then call another man lord and play pretend.

You're confusing a video game with your delusional fantasy world

Status
Not open for further replies.