UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The New Doom Point System *Please Vote*

What is your opinion of the new Doom point system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hickman48

Knight
but then it would be resurrected
Then it might be the demise

.... of demise.

SCV

Wanderer
I think everything should be nerfed, marties, each doom artie should get x number of months to get, like orny should be like 4 months of ingame time.
Tots should never pop again and also no more resources sold by npc.

SCV

Wanderer
Yes, everything must be produced by players, some scripts would have to be added but players could grow their own plants medicine.
Imagine having some fields of mandrake root growing up next to your house...

SCV

Wanderer
Another good idea would be to pay house rent, if you own a house you need to pay a weekly rent to the King.
Maybe some other types of tax, if you kill an animal you need to pay a percentage of the animal value.

wow so beautifull..

can i run naked over it?

Glad that u liked my idea, yes you can run naked on it :)

Whatever98

Squire
yeah i used to play the game for playing the game, and i didn't mind farming/hunting loads then, but now i play the game to build something. that's the fun, it's why the game has such longevity

wiping the server would be like losing all your saves on a game you've spent years on, not sure many would be arsed starting again. main reason i've kept accounts alive and that in breaks was to keep castle and things i've built so far. then you come back to it and play it hardcore for some months again, event season is the big active time, this is a bad time for activity cos not much going on, it's possibly why updates are coming out tho :D

wipe would suck, if you wanna do this, should make a new server that's a demise clone with more accelerated everything, but it would certainly hurt the population and growth of original demise to split players between the 2

but that said if a server wipe did happen:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/03/24/us-mega-trs-listing-idUKBREA2N1VI20140324
Mr Dotcom on Twitter:
"Indicted. Raided. On Bail. All assets frozen without trial. But we don't cry ourselves to sleep. We built #Mega from 0 into a $210m company."

could still pro it to success in no time :p