UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The League of Champions

hickman48

Knight
Didn't we have a perfect encounter yesterday to where we could of easily 1v1'd? it was just me and you on each others screen but you decided to gank. Eat your own words, pitiful.

I didt ask you for a 1v1 or call you out for a 1v1 on the forums before proceeding to gank you there is a difference.

Slugworth

Squire
I didt ask you for a 1v1 or call you out for a 1v1 on the forums before proceeding to gank you there is a difference.
You will never ask for a 1v1, you and your guild shine on fighting when the numbers favor your odds. it's fine though, I guess you all are accustomed to fighting like pussies.

Phelon

Knight
now we just need the scum of demise

Good news my friend, you are already swimming in them. With a few notable exceptions, everyone on demise is trash who will steal the soles of your shoes given the chance. From top to bottom, the ugliest people I've ever played any game with. Mostly foreign garbage. I mean really if their countries were worth a shit they'd have their own games and/or servers. They don't.

Okay, trolled enough for one post :D

SCV

Wanderer
Ahah that's a fail trolling.
Barcode is considered to be the group with the most scammers, xenophobic douchebags, the scum of the earth etc... in the whole of Demise, and what country are they from?
That's right Mericaaaaa.

Slugworth

Squire
Ahah that's a fail trolling.
Barcode is considered to be the group with the most scammers, xenophobic douchebags, the scum of the earth etc... in the whole of Demise, and what country are they from?
That's right Mericaaaaa.
Keep Merica out of your filthy mouth.

SCV

Wanderer
I will talk about America as much as I want, it's a great country, too bad it's got a few bad apples, like you.

By the way, your guild name is quite ironic and amusing, but you guys shouldn't be called "descent of men".
You are still a bunch of retards, there was no evolution for your kind, you are still a bunch of primitive apes with a baboon as a leader.

Slugworth

Squire
I will talk about America as much as I want, it's a great country, too bad it's got a few bad apples, like you.

By the way, your guild name is quite ironic and amusing, but you guys shouldn't be called "descent of men".
You are still a bunch of retards, there was no evolution for your kind, you are still a bunch of primitive apes with a baboon as a leader.
Must be an Ape typing.

SCV

Wanderer
You guys are such funny animals, almost as intelligent as humans, what zoo are you from?

Here's a video of you and Jim.