UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The League of Champions

Styx

Demise Administrator
Next Battle February 21st, 2014 at 9PM EST
This battle was pushed out an extra week because of Valentine's day
This event will be a 1v1

Yaz

Squire
LOL Muscly YOU F*ucking SUCK ... AssitUO and cant even get your targets right LOOOOOOL

danidomin

Wanderer
Why are so many skills and spells disallowed?

Poison disallowed? and paralyzing blow? poison strike?

WTF I cant understand :S

Yaz

Squire
The next event will be a 1v1 on March 7th. I'm taking suggestions on modifications to the rules. You can post them here or PM me.​

No steamUO? :D

Advice on todays event, who ever wants to win the tournament should do as follows;

1. Buy superglue
2. Set Magery 4th Circle spell 'curse' as a hotkey
3. Set the magic arrow + fireball loop you got goin as a hotkey
4. Superglue the hotkey set above
5. Sit back and enjoy the show :eek:

Styx

Demise Administrator
Greetings!

The next LoC, tonight at 9pm EST, will be a standard all skills tournament with the following changes:

Mortal will be disallowed
Essence of Wind will be disallowed

Check the original post for details on what is allowed / disallowed. Hope to see you all there!

Yaz

Squire
Greetings!

The next LoC, tonight at 9pm EST, will be a standard all skills tournament with the following changes:

Mortal will be disallowed
Essence of Wind will be disallowed

Check the original post for details on what is allowed / disallowed. Hope to see you all there!

That's a start :D .. Next thing BAN steamUO

Slugworth

Squire
You bab mortal? So now it will take a year to kill someone who is using steamuo. seems retarded, I go in there with Razor and now I can't even mortal and I have to fight kids holding down one button. seems retarded to me.