UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The League of Champions

sk8nomad

Sorceror
i see Jim's fascination with animal feces have rubbed off on you :eek:
way to be original and think for yourself.

Styx

Demise Administrator
The next LoC will be March 21st at 9pm EST.​
If you would like to see changes to the rule set please post here or PM me.​

kolbycrouch

Knight

I wasn't talking about you at all. I wasn't REALLY talking about ID specifically because I don't know his template. However, people who use nox/necro nox/tactics mages, and very high-end duel weapons are obviously at a much higher advantage than a similarly skilled player with their normal pvper.

I wasn't in this tournament, I was mostly referring to some players in the video using very good duel strategies like spamming disarm/bleed higher level poison. or dexxers with healing and 4/6 chiv, but then again it works I guess.

hickman48

Knight
I wasn't talking about you at all. I wasn't REALLY talking about ID specifically because I don't know his template. However, people who use nox/necro nox/tactics mages, and very high-end duel weapons are obviously at a much higher advantage than a similarly skilled player with their normal pvper.

I wasn't in this tournament, I was mostly referring to some players in the video using very good duel strategies like spamming disarm/bleed higher level poison. or dexxers with healing and 4/6 chiv, but then again it works I guess.

Play with what gives you the advantage like people who wont use bolas/pots/bonded mounts in filed fights if it helps you why would you not use it?

Skorpion's template doesn't change. It always stays the same whether I'm at the gate or dueling. Even when I'm at the gate I use my fork or harvester... Unless of course I'm on my red.

Slugworth

Squire
maybe if i didt think it would be a repeat of 06-08 where duels = getting ganked down by 5 ppl

Didn't we have a perfect encounter yesterday to where we could of easily 1v1'd? it was just me and you on each others screen but you decided to gank. Eat your own words, pitiful.