UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanksgiving Gifts/Holiday Updates

Re: Thanksgiving Gifts/Holiday Updates

was it mark who said be ready for a huge handout tonight im just wondering what thatw as all about, im assuming thats why everyone was afk at brit bank, was it the thanksgiving gifts?

Mark

Knight

FromTheHip;1776815 said:
was it mark who said be ready for a huge handout tonight im just wondering what thatw as all about, im assuming thats why everyone was afk at brit bank, was it the thanksgiving gifts?

Like I said earlier in this thread, that wasn't me.

TheHeff

Wanderer

Well mark... you should ahve woke ryan up irl and been like hey wot teh duece? 1900 online and waiting for "this great handout" and you snoozing tbh lol. Oh well. Long live UOG 4tw

Rubnuk

Wanderer

Hopefully it's a blessed bear hat hand out, a bit like what was done with the barstools.

Or special hair dye/ decent blessed weapon to encourage pvp/ rune book that doesn't require charges/ 5 minute invincibility food or something equally as cool. Bit of a bummer about the large wait but will be interesting.

Jam-hybrid

Knight

I got 3 blessed blood red bandanas that says Thanksgiving 2008. What did you guys get?

TheHeff

Wanderer

got 4 of those danas.. but that aint poop.. wait around with 1900 peeps for that?

BoneBro

Wanderer

Ive gathered that there was a Surcoat,Dana,[named Thanksgiving 2008] And a chicken named Mr.Gobble

got all three i meant to say ryan sent the message that there was gonna be a huge handout tonight. he better have gotten laid and not forgot cause there was a bunch of peeps waitin for it

Damn people are greedy. I would have been set with a system message saying "Happy Thanksgiving". I didnt get that i want mmore she/he got that!...Fuck you all. The staff are under no agreement or under any kind of condition to hand out anything. I hope they delete everything they passed out.

A

a cow patty-

DragonSlayer69r;1776871 said:
Damn people are greedy. I would have been set with a system message saying "Happy Thanksgiving". I didnt get that i want mmore she/he got that!...Fuck you all. The staff are under no agreement or under any kind of condition to hand out anything. I hope they delete everything they passed out.

OH STFU COCK SMOKER

wkstrm

Lord

Now, finally someone who doesn't only want want want. :)
I agree with you, altough, it will be nice to log in when I come back from work and see what I got. If I got anything. :)

Is it lonely up there all by yourself? you're so cool i bow down to you, you dont want any handouts, well maybe they should wipe all the handouts that you got when you were new to this server or fairly new. Bye barstools!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

FromTheHip;1776906 said:
Is it lonely up there all by yourself? you're so cool i bow down to you, you dont want any handouts, well maybe they should wipe all the handouts that you got when you were new to this server or fairly new. Bye barstools!

That's like saying to your kid:

"Alright, so you dont want that yellow car?!?"

*insert rage*

"Then I'm gonna destroy your green car, and your blue car, and your red car, all of them, you didnt wanted that one so FU with all the other ones, haha bye bye cars!"

*insert rage*

lol... I'll let you decide wether it makes sense or not :D

Sotb

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1776912 said:
That's like saying to your kid:

"Alright, so you dont want that yellow car?!?"

*insert rage*

"Then I'm gonna destroy your green car, and your blue car, and your red car, all of them, you didnt wanted that one so FU with all the other ones, haha bye bye cars!"

*insert rage*

lol... I'll let you decide wether it makes sense or not :D

rofl ^^

Trevor

Knight

1900 people on line for BIG handout. 900 where afk People either duel client or just afk. I was happy i want something of value not something worth 5k again

Uo Addict

Wanderer

I'm thankfull for this shard being free handouts are nice and I love the pvp wear I only wish they had a pvp sash but it's ok. People should wish less and do more, best part of this shard is the pvp and you should be thankfull that it's free and staff helps you out when you need it so quit harrassing about free free shit use your brain to get money, afterall we live in a capitalist country.

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

The point is... If you say your gonna do something do it. Not everyone is being greedy, its just you tell people your gonna do a huge handout later in the night and have them waiting, and it never happens. It is kind of a waste of they're time.

Uo Addict

Wanderer

Maybe he meant big handout as in there are alot of ppl who will receive one, depends how you interpret it.