UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanksgiving Gifts/Holiday Updates

Mark

Knight
Thanksgiving Gifts/Holiday Updates

Thanksgiving Updates:

Thanksgiving gifts will be given this week to players who login between 3:00 AM EST this morning and Sunday night. Only accounts older than 30 days are eligible for gifts and only one character on each account will receive one.

Gifts will be given in plain bags so make sure you don't lose your gift on accident.

!!!Warning!!! Do not go 'account hunting' for gifts. You will be firewalled.

Holiday Updates:

We will implement a system for players to purchase gifts for other players with gold in-game soon (hopefully this weekend). We will provide more details as we work them out.

All store orders claimed after 3:00 AM EST until Christmas will be given in a red stocking instead of the standard gift box.

All store orders claimed after 3:00 AM EST until Christmas will randomly receive a green candy cane, red candy cane, or gingerbread man inside the stocking along with their order.

There will be a few new items on the store this weekend that will only be available until Christmas.

Re: Thanksgiving Gifts/Holiday Updates

whats account hunting? like we can't log in all are accounts? or just typing in random accounts

Mark

Knight

FromTheHip;1776759 said:
so whatw as the huge handout you did a staff message about was it these?

I have no idea, that wasn't me.

Rdb

Wanderer

Man I wish they would have said something about the 30 days in first message, so i wouldnt have waited the fuck around all night for nothing, should make it like 7 days atleast that would stop people from just making accounts real fast for gifts. I got a 7x and 6x not like it would have been a waist of a gift thanks

yeah after the deathered hats and kilts came out a staff message from someone said Huge handout tonight make sure you're ready... that was after the kilt and feathered hats so i dunno maybe im going handout crazy and im seeing things

nanashisan

Wanderer

thank you

I have a account 28days old.
I fill it with the condition 30days on Sunday.
In this case, should I not log it in until Sunday?

poor english sorry.

Mark

Knight

If you aren't 30 days old by today you won't get them.