UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanksgiving Gifts/Holiday Updates

Lesabre

Sorceror
Re: Thanksgiving Gifts/Holiday Updates

Paroxysmus;1778424 said:
You have no logic whatsoever, a guy was disappointed due to the fact that he was misinformed by the staff, or if he wasn't the message was certainly misleading.

It's unbearably obvious that in this scenario, its all about people getting what they want. Nobodies being fooled, the issue of morality in this situation is not in question.

He was pissed off because he didn't get his pixel crack. It's that simple.
People have no right to get upset about these situations. They almost make it sound as if they worked for the handout.

As I said before, logging into four instances of uo does not constitute as "a waste of time". Which was the point you previously missed. Nobodies time was wasted.

Nobody was actually upset because "somebody didn't hold to their word".

That's all I'm pointing out.

Paroxysmus

Wanderer

See now if you had bothered to read my first post on the subject, I completely agree that all that is needed is 4 characters logged on AFK, which is what I did, and isn't wasting any time. I got on you after, instead of stating this to the guy like I just did, you decided it was better to tell him that he "is not important" and that he doesn't matter. I personally think handouts are stupid and have stated before that they seasonal rewards should be low rate drops on dungeon monsters during the holiday. All he said was that he was told that there was gonna be a huge handout that night and there wasn't. While you can say that "technically" the thanksgiving login rewards were a "big" handout, no one can disagree that the message was misleading.

I actually thought your point was good but I didn't feel like you had to demoralize him while stating it.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Paroxysmus;1778446 said:
See now if you had bothered to read my first post on the subject, I completely agree that all that is needed is 4 characters logged on AFK, which is what I did, and isn't wasting any time. I got on you after, instead of stating this to the guy like I just did, you decided it was better to tell him that he "is not important" and that he doesn't matter. I personally think handouts are stupid and have stated before that they seasonal rewards should be low rate drops on dungeon monsters during the holiday. All he said was that he was told that there was gonna be a huge handout that night and there wasn't. While you can say that "technically" the thanksgiving login rewards were a "big" handout, no one can disagree that the message was misleading.

I actually thought your point was good but I didn't feel like you had to demoralize him while stating it.
Then I apologize.

I've been using forums way too long and its grown on me to become hostile through my text.

kdivers

Knight

skuraged;1778447 said:
Then I apologize.

I've been using forums way too long and its grown on me to become hostile through my text.

Honesty is the best policy... Except with your girlfriend. Just say she's pretty.

are these christmas items like the reindeer antlers and the christmas tree for certain going to be in the donation store untill christmas?

kdivers

Knight

most likely. longer they are on, the more donations they will rack in

kdivers;1778465 said:
most likely. longer they are on, the more donations they will rack in

yeah i guess. I just dont want to go to get some of them at christmas and they be gone.

wkstrm

Lord

Hope6887;1778551 said:
Probably a DUMB question but where I can buy presents for others?

go to WBB. from WBB run to the healers. can't miss it. :)