UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TBH i could own any of red on the shard.

barti

Sorceror
BraveLungs said:
too bad on the field when we were fightin u all out dumped on me and even stunned, yet cudnt kill me WOW... ur sad
and also confronted infront of everyone you denied everything you just mentioned in ur post ur a liar... thats all theres no truth to ur whole post . my posts state what happened even my own death in the duel i dont lie, have nothing to hide..

You see, I can't proove to anyone your lieing about any of this, but what i can proove is that im a healer mage, not a stun mage - so what are you talking about? That still doesnt proove anything you said wrong, it just starts to make you look like your just trying to bullshit to make me look bad..

barti

Sorceror
Larson, hush child, your the one who shit talks about how you own, and you dont even play.
I wont even dignify mainacs post with a response

i do play every once in a while.....and who are you to tell someone to hush over a message board? seriously...you think that can work?

and i was not aware of this joking around ???

bamtheman

Wanderer
and the award for the biggest shit talking noob one the shard goes to..... omg i cant believe this........ dj quik!!!!!!!!!

bamtheman

Wanderer
oh yea dj, about that post where you were bitching about a vanq axe??!?!?!?, just to let you know i was using a gm lesser poisoned war fork, but you couldnt look at my paper doll cause you were too busy getting owned by a supposedly no talent dexxor.

tell me if i am a no talent dexxor and i killed you what does that make you?

barti

Sorceror
bamtheman said:
oh yea dj, about that post where you were bitching about a vanq axe??!?!?!?, just to let you know i was using a gm lesser poisoned war fork, but you couldnt look at my paper doll cause you were too busy getting owned by a supposedly no talent dexxor.

tell me if i am a no talent dexxor and i killed you what does that make you?

That makes me someone who looked at your paperdoll when i died, saw it was a lesser poisoned Vanq warfork, although i cant even figure out how to edit on this board, thats why it said that...
since i said it was poiisoned in the first place, and anyone who knows anything about UO knows you cannot poison an axe..

Tell me if i am owned because i got killed by a guy hidden in a house with a poisoned vanq warfork, what does that make me? - Unlucky for walking into the house.

barti

Sorceror
Oh and bam, just like i told the other dexxer, go and learn to PvP instead of chasing someone down with a poisoned weapon, cause that sure as hell aint what i call PvP, thats what i call lame as fuck

"and the award for the biggest shit talking dexxer, poisoned vanq weapon using newb one the shard goes to..... omg i cant believe this........ bam the man!!!!!!!!!"

Antarus

Wanderer
DJQuik said:
Oh and bam, just like i told the other dexxer, go and learn to PvP instead of chasing someone down with a poisoned weapon, cause that sure as hell aint what i call PvP, thats what i call lame as fuck

"and the award for the biggest shit talking dexxer, poisoned vanq weapon using newb one the shard goes to..... omg i cant believe this........ bam the man!!!!!!!!!"

A kill is a kill. If you want legit kills..... duel. Field pvp can be anything. If you also think you will have a "fair fight" in no less then the brit GY you need to stop playing UO.

Ganking is not cool. But in war...ganking = the win.

IPY_Sick

Wanderer
DJQuik said:
Tell me if i am owned because i got killed by a guy hidden in a house with a poisoned vanq warfork, what does that make me? - Unlucky for walking into the house.

hidden guy > DJ =D

bamtheman

Wanderer
ok if you knew that was gonna be in my tactic in the first fucking place why did you come in the house?

and the other part about me not knowing how to pekay, i have another char named bam, i hope you see im, hes red and has about 400 counts. want some get some.