UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TBH i could own any of red on the shard.

barti

Sorceror
TBH i could own any of red on the shard.

Man all the reds on the shard suck, i could own any of you, and any blue whos an asshole as well :)

barti

Sorceror
Vile i own you every single fucking day so dont give me that bullshit you motherfucker, i owned you last night and then you set your mares on me you stuiped kid, F U OMFG

Ha, wow DJ you need to take it down a few notches. I'd smoke you no questions asked and i know about 50 other reds that would smoke you NP.

Terron

Knight
DJQuik said:
Vile i own you every single fucking day so dont give me that bullshit you motherfucker, i owned you last night and then you set your mares on me you stuiped kid, F U OMFG

lawlz @ djquicklydeadtrammie

keep up the good work, this thread you made rocks

barti

Sorceror
Nah i'm 17 not 18, there is no trammel and still there are no questions asked to whether i'd own any red on this shard. Sloth? Damn, your name must mean you really are slow, but not physically, mentally because dont you remember the times at the GY when you ran from me? the times that i got ganked by you and you said "owned" ? I think i do, so take it to the 1v1 any day, Sloth... and i'd kick your ass.

And as for the "Trammy" remark, grow up, get out abit more - there is a whole REAL world other than trammel and felucca, and i play alot less than any of you guys and i still pwn you, you make me laugh.... *laugh*

barti

Sorceror
DementedJester, i've seen you around the GY before... all you do is run 1v1 and house hide, house hidings the same as guard hiding, BUT.... I dont guard hide unless its more than 3v1, in which case; who can blame me? I aint gunna fight you guys 20 v 1 because i'd lose, one v one id take any of you thought cause your all flaming bitches

chingy

Wanderer
EVERYONE!!! OMG.. DJ Quik is teh reeet man. he pwn me so many time i go woah! run its DJ Quik....... I RUV U DJ QUIKKK!!!!!!

BTW. I'm at the GY a lot Dj, i've seen you once and tht was when you couldn't be attacked because you had been in the tourny! Sigh, atleast ur mum think ur cool.

barti

Sorceror
P.s. DJ Quik are u ODB?
Fuck you.

Oh and Chingy, nah, i saw you twice remember, once in that time when i couldnt be attacked cause i'd been in a tourney and was telling you what you need to be told, and secondly the time where i was running near the water and you were on the opposite side and as soon as i came you teleported back to your guild house, so dont fuck around, i'v never killed you 1v1 i dont think, but like my signature says, given the chance, i would do, because you suck dude.. you suck as much as the excuse for a guy your named after - and that is...ALOT!

barti

Sorceror
And after i saw you tonight, with you saying just general childish bullshit tbh, i dont even know how you have the cheak to call me a kid..

Grow up.