UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

strategy question

Aimless

Wanderer
now there is a fricken wall of vendors and guards blocking com hq,how sad.i was gonna quit faction with my thief but cant get in to the stone to do it,lol.it was funny the first 5 or 6 times i died tryin to get past now its just really retarded.

Drillson

Wanderer
The vendor/paladin wall in front of the CoM stronghold is no tactic, it is in fact an exploit. Everyone should know that something is wrong if there are 30 nps on a few tiles.

[Drakull]

Knight
Drillson said:
The vendor/paladin wall in front of the CoM stronghold is no tactic, it is in fact an exploit. Everyone should know that something is wrong if there are 30 nps on a few tiles.

In fact it's not an exploit but tactic too: if a thief from CoM achieves to obtain a sigil that's a "last barrier" to try killing him before he reaches the faction's stronghold and that way return the sigil to it's place.

pbguy434

Knight
Drillson said:

I can go on top of other people on the same tile, it just lowers my stamina ten points. So, as it turns out, NPCs can do the same :) ...Looks like all of them have 10 less stamina then they should have.

Now the thing that Aimless just brought up is the only possible problem...Cause we know he is quitting CoM because he can not resist the power of TB, and he knows it.

And as it turns out, we have no honor :cool: to lose.