UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

strategy question

Aimless

Wanderer
As i said before im new to factions here and i havent seen anyone else doing this, if they are they are just as lame .its not crying and its not complaining to state a fact. there is no, oh you can hide again or drink a refresh potion .how is someone supposed to get away with a sigal when they have to be revealed at least twice before they get out.Use the detect hidden skill, dont need that ive got vendors.Reveal ha waste of regs,vinnie the ore vendor will find em.But i digress, the original question was is it legal in game?It appears it is ,so end of story.

Sharper

Wanderer
Aimless said:
As i said before im new to factions here and i havent seen anyone else doing this, if they are they are just as lame .its not crying and its not complaining to state a fact. there is no, oh you can hide again or drink a refresh potion .how is someone supposed to get away with a sigal when they have to be revealed at least twice before they get out.Use the detect hidden skill, dont need that ive got vendors.Reveal ha waste of regs,vinnie the ore vendor will find em.But i digress, the original question was is it legal in game?It appears it is ,so end of story.

Welcome to the shard :p

You seem like a sensate person.

[Drakull]

Knight
Aimless said:

Well... As i said before, my only char in factions is a thief, and as such, I perfectly know how hard can be to catch you unless they're really good on detect hidden, considering that detect hidden's use is not that useful for other stuff, using npc's has always been a useful tactic to reveal chars (like having your horse staying just on the door or the place where the thief is supposed to run through. Once you're hidden and you're stealthing (of course you won't use any armor to avoid error)... a thief can run away with the sigil with almost no risk at all (unless this kind of "traps" are set or he's having a really bad luck day). It's kinda hard for other normal chars to even find where the thief is or not... and hidding is so easy as soon as you run a bit away from the enemy (not too hard if it's a mage unable to move when casting and kinda harder if it's a dexer), but considering that there's no delay at all once you hide that keeps you from moving stealthing... if you can cast invis you're gone from the dexer too...

pbguy434

Knight
valakivi said:
just so u all now, ive never used this "tactic" and never will
Thats good for you. You will like what you see at CoM, by the way.

War has no rules, I think someone posted that in this thread before.

vAlAkIvI

Page
Pbguy434 said:
Thats good for you. You will like what you see at CoM, by the way.

War has no rules, I think someone posted that in this thread before.

as everyone knows, War doesnt know about "rules" BUT there are some certain "codes" to keep in mind, just go and read some war books or just learn from history, u can win by doing certain dishonest acts and u can also win by going to war with honor

pbguy434

Knight
The Japanese had too much honor. They'd fight to the death, so we had to whip out the big bomb on them.

Lot of good it did for them, eh?

vAlAkIvI

Page
only country who used it as a weapon, so it says they fight terrorism but they created it... anyone guess who im taking about? and lets drop it at this cause i dont want to start another thread bout this...

valakivi said:
only country who used it as a weapon, so it says they fight terrorism but they created it... anyone guess who im taking about? and lets drop it at this cause i dont want to start another thread bout this...

hu? Me no comprende

pbguy434

Knight
Nochte said:
Pbguy434, you're out of line.
I would like to know how I am out of line, then I will stop. I am stating historical facts. If we would have stormed their beaches, they had tons of troops that were willing to fight to the death for honor. Which is why America could not sacrifice our numbers of troops, and had to drop the bomb. I am sure there are many other reasons that we did so, but this is the one prevelant to the the topic.

And outkastDev - I didn't understand what he is trying to say, either :confused: ...

This happened a long long time ago when the shard was but young, its not a new tatic, I may well be wrong but at that time I think a GM steped in and said you must make access due to NON factions players were being pissed about by the road block.

However I am not sure where the Roadblock was, it may well have been under the lill bridge passes.