UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

strategy question

Aimless

Wanderer
strategy question

im new here and just joined faction com.my question is ,is it legal to put all the faction vendors in front of your stronghold to prevent enemy factions from getting in?there is a roadblock in front of brits hold,seems kinda lame,just wondering thx.

pbguy434

Knight
I call it tactics. Perfectly fine. Well I might think this way because I am in True Brits, but you do know that you can teleport in there. Right? And marke a rune. Just makes you need a mage or something.

Can't TB win atleast once? We've been tied for last for a while...Its not lame, you are for complaining.

Aimless

Wanderer
IM not"for complaining",i just think using vendors as a roadblock is an old lame tactic.And recall into an enemy stronghold, sure thats an idea,but im running low on space for all my deathrobes as it is.

pbguy434

Knight
Yea, cause I like to go stealthy. I stole all the sigils one day, none the less, they got stolen back within hours. No one was on to do anythinga bout it. Except Minax.

vAlAkIvI

Page
Pbguy434 said:
I call it tactics. Perfectly fine. Well I might think this way because I am in True Brits, but you do know that you can teleport in there. Right? And marke a rune. Just makes you need a mage or something.

Can't TB win atleast once? We've been tied for last for a while...Its not lame, you are for complaining.

i call it EXPLOIT, u are using INVULNERABLE vendors as a wall, this should NOT be allowed

pbguy434

Knight
Your just jealous that you didn't think of it first :p ...

Oh wait, you can't have vendors in a little cave.

And people were surrounding the Sigil Monliths with vendors, and then they put guards that just patrolled along the square. Its pretty much the same thing :) .

pbguy434

Knight
I have gotten through them before. You have to wait until they look side to side, then slip through. And do that on the other side. I did that while I was stealing from the faction guards in Minoc a while ago.

Aimless

Wanderer
to get thru the vendors you must go thru one line then wait till your stamina is full to walk thru the other line. walking thru the vendors will reveal anyone stealthing.its an abuse of the vendors by whomever placed them.it eliminates having to worry about stealthers stealing ,and that is why it was placed like this.

vAlAkIvI

Page
Aimless said:
to get thru the vendors you must go thru one line then wait till your stamina is full to walk thru the other line. walking thru the vendors will reveal anyone stealthing.its an abuse of the vendors by whomever placed them.it eliminates having to worry about stealthers stealing ,and that is why it was placed like this.

and its exploit

Honor

Wanderer
Its perfectly legal :)

it's not a fucking exploit you idiot.

i love how you insist on saying it is cheating or whatever.

take a fucking total refresh potion if it bothers you to wait 5 seconds for your stam to regen.

[Drakull]

Knight
Well... I'm a bit bored with this much complaining. I just really took care on the factions thing here once, when I joined my thief into the TB. On that moment, not the TB, but Minax and Council were controlling the actual sigils (I stole all of them and put them into the TB's stronghold, even if they got later stolen from our stronghold by the council members).
When I stole them both of the other factions (minax and council) were having sets of vendors + guards protecting their stuff... (in fact, minoc's sigil that was under minax control was the hardest to get, as they placed guards around the sigil and vendors around the guards so nobody could enter stealthing in there (unless it was someone smart enough).

Now I see people complaining because the TB are using THE SAME tactic as it was being used by other factions... just ridiculous.
1) Yes, you are revealed from stealth when you run on the vendor, but nothing prevents you from hiding inmediately after...
2) Yes, you need to wait until your stamina is recovered again... but who says you need to be visible for that?
3) Stop crying because someone uses now the same tactics as you did before...