UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spring Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter420

Sorceror
Re: Spring Trade Fair

Just set my vendor up, i always love these fairs!! Thank you very much Tessa and Mika for your help and answering my questions. Cant wait to see this one, always like looking around on all the vendors :)

FacePump

Knight

Countessa;1867182 said:
Setup is now open
Gates to setup are at East Britain Bank and the Delucia Fair site.

im assuming there are sparkly deals at these locations..

Countessa

Knight

Setup continues. Take the green gate from East Britain Bank to setup a vendor(s). Gm Mika <3 can help you out as well.

The Fair has begun!! With a large number of vendors already placed, we went ahead and opened early. Head to Delucia (just below the tailor shop) for the Fair!

Formater

Knight

Cyrric;1867766 said:
woooooot these fairs rock

The fair is nice and it looks really good. Too bad most everyone has chosen to over price everything. My favorite has to be a pair of v-day sandies for like 2mil.
Way too much over priced junk.

Must be paying more in vendor charges then will ever make at the fair.

DeViiaNt

Knight

lol I completely agree. 60k for shitty bod green sandals? Come on now! Every fair has been great and this arena is decorated nicely as usual but everyone has overpriced their items.

KoNNaN

Knight

The fair is south of del bank. There is a green gate in brit by west bank on the guard post to the southwest.

Found it eventually, thanks. I never go to Brit unless I can help it. Remembered a wide open space south of the bank and, sure enough, there it was.

Great concept. Didn't find anything to buy, but I'm kind of "inbetween" - not here long enough to have amassed loads of stuff to sell, or loads of excess cash to spend or decorate a long-term house. Certainly be involved when the next one comes round.

Big thanks to all concerned for The Spring Trade Fair taking place though :)

Countessa

Knight

150+ vendors so far

There is still room for a few more. Vendor setup is closed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.