UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spring Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Spring Trade Fair

Gather ye wares and trades!
Tis time for The Hybrid Spring Fair!

The Fair is scheduled for the weekend of April 17th

Fair Fee: 10k per vendor

Each 10k gives you:
- one vendor placement

The Fair Fee of 10k is not retrievable nor refundable.​

Setup

Vendor Setup will begin a day or so before. Vendors are placed and initially stocked in a setup area. Do not page for this. A gate or two will be opened to the setup area and announcements will be made. Town criers will also have information when the time comes.

At the setup area you will place your vendor in a private stall where you can safely stock and customize your vendor.
  • If you want the vendor to have a special outfit, bring it with you.
  • Vendor names must be appropriate or they will be changed/removed.

- Setup is not in the same area as the Fair itself and you do not get to pick your vendor spot at the Fair.
- You cannot have one of your current vendors moved to the Fair.
- There is bank access and a provisioner at setup.
- Once the fair begins, the vendors are moved to the fair by staff.

At the Fair

• [*]Falsely named commodity deeds are not allowed. This does not mean staff will return lost gold due to sales for fake deeds. This does mean that any vendor found with fake commodity deeds will be deleted and the owner jailed.
  • Priced containers that are overweight (to the point of not being purchasable) will be removed. The vendors are not storage containers.
  • The Fairgrounds will be busy. Spam and advertising will make it intolerable. Please use the area outside the fair walls for advertising and promotion.

Fair Closure

When the Fair is over the vendors are moved back to the setup area.
Players can page to retrieve items and gold from sales still on their vendor.

Vendor contracts will be for two weeks (although the fair will not last this long). When the Fair is over, be sure to page in a timely fashion or the items and gold left on your vendor will decay. If this occurs, they are lost to you and no compensation will be paid/given by staff.

Again, Do not forget about your vendor. Staff will not return/replace/reimburse items or gold lost.

Other details

You have access to your vendor(s) at the fair like any other player vendor. You can stock, restock, rearrange wares, customize the vendor, collect gold and dismiss the vendor.

The fair does not have any special ruleset. It will be within town limits and normal guard zone.

Keep an eye on your vendor fees. You are responsible for them. If your vendor falls from lack of fees, your items are lost and staff will not replace them.

If you have never owned a player vendor, see this guide. You will need this information for vendor management.

Preparing Before The Fair
- Choose one of your blue, non-factioned characters to place your vendors.
- Be sure this character has 10k/vendor in the bank
- Be sure this character has other gold to give the vendor to cover vendor fees.
- Prepare the clothes you want the vendors to wear (or dress them later at the Fair)
- Gather items for stocking the vendor. Be sure it is not more than your merchant character can carry. If you have more items than you can carry to stock on the vendor, the items can be placed in the bank and accessed at setup. Alternatively, some wares can be left behind, to be brought later to the Fair to be stocked there.

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Spring Trade Fair

I love these fairs, they're a great place to find deals and make a little dough, thanks for doing this again! <3

However, I got one question pertaining to the vendor & fees.

Countessa;1859375 said:
Gather ye wares and trades!
Tis time for The Hybrid Spring Fair!

The Fair Fee of 10k is not retrievable nor refundable.[/CENTER]

Keep an eye on your vendor fees. You are responsible for them. If your vendor falls from lack of fees, your items are lost and staff will not replace them.

Now does, the 10k Fair fee, goes towards the vendors upkeep, or is that a straight fee at the door and bring more gold to upkeep your vendor before it even gets out the door.
I remembered at the Winter fair we had I believe a higher fee, but it went towards the vendor.

And the only other thing I could think of, is that the vendor fair going to be in Del again around that little area we had the last few times? Not a bad little area. I liked when there was a little bar area to the north of the trade fair added. Pretty niffty, can't wait to see the set up this year :D

And my apologies if I misread and the details were within your post, just didn't see anything on this sort of thing and was curious.

*Rides away on an emu*

Countessa

Knight

You've answered your own question.
The 10k is the Fair fee. You are responsible for your vendor fees.

The 10k is a straight fee. It gives you no vendor fees. Bring more gold for vendor fees hence the reason I put

Be sure this character has 10k/vendor in the bank
Be sure this character has other gold to give the vendor to cover vendor fees.

Last Fair, the information specifically stated the 20k would cover vendor fees. This cannot be done this time.
Less cost, you cover the vendor expense.

ploki

Knight

Countessa;1859375 said:
Setup
Vendor Setup will begin a day or so before. Vendors are placed and initially stocked in a setup area.

Is this where we would pay the 10k fee?

Amerigo

Sorceror

Winter's was great! I think a lot of vendors sold most of their stock.

Thanks to the GM(s) who are making this happen.

Dexter420

Sorceror

ploki;1859609 said:
Is this where we would pay the 10k fee?
Thats how it was last time ;), i cant wait for this one!! The last one made me enough for my large tower! Thanks to all the GM's for doing this!! It makes UOG That much better

wkstrm

Lord

Dexter420;1859735 said:
Thats how it was last time ;), i cant wait for this one!! The last one made me enough for my large tower! Thanks to all the GM's for doing this!! It makes UOG That much better

Indeed. The fairs are so worth it. I wish there would be a couple of more non-pvp related events. :)

Cyrric

Wanderer

woooooooooooooooooooot! these fairs are great

everything in a centralized location

Thx Tessa

Status
Not open for further replies.