UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Someone needs to cool it with jailing...

acidtrip84

Wanderer
I support the fact people are being jailed... i macro myself but i sit by my laptop while doing so... I mean for fuck sake its not like people are being perma banned i dont know why you tramtards are getting your panties in a twist..
Rules are rules not hard to abide by them... if your leaving your pc on macroing afk 24/7 your one fucking sad individual and you should follow these rules :
1. get a fucking life
2.get a significant other
3.evaluate what playing the game actually brings you

I got jailed once as i went to the bathroom - shit happened ..... quite literally

silvertiger

Knight
I blame the whole nation because they picked their representative. It seems you don't care enough that your president is a liar, otherwise he would be replaced.
538 people got the final vote on the president... People would vote for Hitler if they saw his resume in comparison to Churchill and FDR... I voted for McCain... My state voted for McCain... I unfortunately did not get what I wanted... This is what happens to logical people in the US... We vote for the best candidate to only have ignorant people vote for the wrong person... My guess is Phil didn't vote for Obama either... I would be kind of surprised if anyone on this forum voted for Obama... Unfortunately there aren't really any good candidates... The truth about the subject is: Our votes don't matter as long as people are paying our politicians to sweep their junk under the rug...

Mr Poland dude quit being jelly... It obvious you want to be an american... I'm sorry not everyone can be... You would do better to hop the border than to try via the government...

As far as the thread: He stopped by once or twice on me... I responded. He went away and I went afk.:p
It does seem like he doesn't give as much time as other's do.

Maybe you should learn some facts. I am certain what i meant. USA promised visas and anti missile system to us. We support you every fucking time and all we got is misery. Before you accuse me of using stereotypes ask me first what i meant because now you look like a complete moron.
Where is this promise? Link me to it please....

Oh and yes more (.'s) ......................................

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
#2 I'm not saying this because I'm the "arrogant american" I'm saying this because it's true. The US is by FAR the most powerful entity on the earth, if it came down to a point where we weren't concerned about the future of the global economy/ecology, and we really felt threatened personally, the rest of the nations on this planet combined would not be able to stop us.

You know you can check online which state is the most powerful in say economy, trades, military, education, etc. You guys are far behind on a lot of these. USA is a strong military force, yes. Wouldn't do much if everyone started A bombing each other, you would get destroyed as anyone else. Ever heard of nuclear winter? Even if your state wasn't bombed and the rest of the world was, you'd suffer the consequences and disappear too.

Vexxer

Sorceror
The whole point behind the rules and them being inforced is so that you actually have to play the game and not just do everything with setting up a afk gathering script. I mean wtf is the point of playing if your doing everything afk? It takes away from the feeling of actually earning something and working for it. If your that upset cause you cant do gathering while doing a million other things then stop playing, i mean is it really that hard to keep an eye on your monitor? You already dont have to hit any buttons cause your running a script and have it easy. (Seriously its a simple game and rules)

kolbycrouch

Knight
The whole point behind the rules and them being inforced is so that you actually have to play the game and not just do everything with setting up a afk gathering script. I mean wtf is the point of playing if your doing everything afk? It takes away from the feeling of actually earning something and working for it. If your that upset cause you cant do gathering while doing a million other things then stop playing, i mean is it really that hard to keep an eye on your monitor? You already dont have to hit any buttons cause your running a script and have it easy. (Seriously its a simple game and rules)
Vince comin in and layin the law down. Too Strong.

raveX

Page
... if your leaving your pc on macroing afk 24/7 your one fucking sad individual and you should follow these rules :
1. get a fucking life
2.get a significant other
3.evaluate what playing the game actually brings you

Wow, quite the argument you got there...love the contradiction. Captain of the debate team?

I would think that the ones who AFK macro probably do so because they DO have a life that likely DOES contain a significant other. And playing the game is actual ENJOYABLE because they don't have to mine,lumberjack, turn in BODs, etc. when they do sit down to play.

Unless your definition of life is sitting behind your keyboard performing online chores while holding your peen (aka. significant other).

Redefine your life.

raveX

Page
Wow, quite the argument you got there...love the contradiction. Captain of the debate team?

I would think that the ones who AFK macro probably do so because they DO have a life that likely DOES contain a significant other. And playing the game is actual ENJOYABLE because they don't have to mine,lumberjack, turn in BODs, etc. when they do sit down to play.

Unless your definition of life is sitting behind your keyboard performing online chores while holding your peen (aka. significant other).

Redefine your life.

And for the record, I am not defending a crybaby post on people getting jailed.

Suck it up, you got caught, deal with it.

acidtrip84

Wanderer

Redefine your life.

Think a few home truths hurt this kid quite a bit i can feel the butthurt in him

its okay ravex one day you will be a big boy and you wont live with mummy :)

DannoBro

Wanderer
Under geared?. Pretty sure everyone in my screenshots have full suits that are probably better than mine, im in a reg suit LOL

From what I have observed of you:
Your probably a chubby feller. You realise your life doesn't amount to much but UO fills that hole for you.
Your self worth is prolly quite low.
You and your friends in real life probably hang out together because none of you would have any company otherwise.
You like being in a guild because they make you feel like an important part of something
Winning at pvp gives u a chance to tell urself ur better then another guy
You put on a brave face in game on forum and in real life. You wish u were different or you were born someone different.
I feel sorry for u and everyone else in ur position.
No matter wat u say to this response you will confirm wat I have studied of you.

Xionu

Sorceror
From what I have observed of you:
Your probably a chubby feller. You realise your life doesn't amount to much but UO fills that hole for you.
Your self worth is prolly quite low.
You and your friends in real life probably hang out together because none of you would have any company otherwise.
You like being in a guild because they make you feel like an important part of something
Winning at pvp gives u a chance to tell urself ur better then another guy
You put on a brave face in game on forum and in real life. You wish u were different or you were born someone different.
I feel sorry for u and everyone else in ur position.
No matter wat u say to this response you will confirm wat I have studied of you.
Studying Slug? Get a life...