UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Someone needs to cool it with jailing...

Akka

Sorceror
GJ new staffer, dont listen to these whiners. When i watch a movie and do HW quest, i have my laptop next to me and i can monitor both.

Currently chilling doing HW's, is not rocket science to do this.

chillin.jpg

Last edited:

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
So you want them to let people do illegal stuff? I have a feeling that could end terribly wrong!

hickman48

Knight
Nice to hear someone is cracking down i stoped killing afk farmers after i hit 94 bags of sending + side i should never have to do solen quest.

hotmunks

Sorceror
GJ new staffer, dont listen to these whiners. When i watch a movie and do HW quest, i have my laptop next to me and i can monitor both.

Currently chilling doing HW's

View attachment 94237
I have quad monitors, hard to keep track of 4 accounts, a movie, as well as webdesign/coding.

I'm just suggesting there needs to be a better way of getting notice of the person doing quests on crafters, when you're deep into work, it's hard to see someone typing to your crafter... "hey, you there?" bam jailed!

Would be much easier to see some sort of scenery change to actually see if a GM is trying to contact you, then if you are still AFK in there, then apply the jail.

I was moved to jail and immediately responded as soon as I was moved, and the GM said there is nothing he could do, I have to take the punishment.

This happened to multiple people I know, and it's silly! Nobody is going to stare at a crafter doing the same thing for hours on end, will go crazy in the head doing that.

hickman48

Knight
I have quad monitors, hard to keep track of 4 accounts, a movie, as well as webdesign/coding.

I'm just suggesting there needs to be a better way of getting notice of the person doing quests on crafters, when you're deep into work, it's hard to see someone typing to your crafter... "hey, you there?" bam jailed!

Would be much easier to see some sort of scenery change to actually see if a GM is trying to contact you, then if you are still AFK in there, then apply the jail.

I was moved to jail and immediately responded as soon as I was moved, and the GM said there is nothing he could do, I have to take the punishment.

This happened to multiple people I know, and it's silly! Nobody is going to stare at a crafter doing the same thing for hours on end, will go crazy in the head doing that.

What i do is change chat color on what ever account im crafting on then only show the journal like a dark purple over default journal stands out so i only have that showing and i can respond when i see a message pop up in that.

What movie are you watching?
Deliverance

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

It might sound silly, but don't you think you may have been trying to do more things than you can follow at once?

Whenever I do something let's say, semi-attended, I do as much as I can possibly follow and I don't push my luck doing too much.

For instance, I lj'ed a lot and I run dual monitor, and I could put two account on a monitor and easily be able to notice if something or someone popped up, but I'm sure if I had tried to cram in 4 in there the chances of me noticing something would be much less.

Maybe take smaller bites, but eat consistently would be a better option for you, If you try to stuff your face, you might end up with heartburns, i.e. Jail.

buli1

Sorceror
the only difference beetwin you and all the Hz scripters getting kits is that they have a script set up to alarm them when a GM comes

i am more concerned about what the new CNS Feder did on coon yesterday

Akka

Sorceror
^ i was just about to say this "doing more things than you can follow".
This is actually AFK farming and you should be jailed. There needs not to be a huge red paper coming out of your fax machine when a GM is on your screen, just asking is and should be enough. Its your own problem if you cant monitor all 4 accounts

hotmunks

Sorceror
^ i was just about to say this "doing more things than you can follow".
This is actually AFK farming and you should be jailed. There needs not to be a huge red paper coming out of your fax machine when a GM is on your screen, just asking is and should be enough. Its your own problem if you cant monitor all 4 accounts
Nothing wrong with it, just need a better way of getting attention...

"hey, you there?" ... nobody is gonna see that!

Akka

Sorceror
Look at the picture i posted :p I keep my journal open, to see ANY movement or anything on my screen. It records everything, i notice even players running around there, even if im watching a movie :)

hotmunks

Sorceror
When you posted this, I really thought you were joking but now I think you're serious. Maybe you should take a few things off your plate if you can't balance everything at once.
I just don't want to see Demise lose more people on an already dead shard.

I am glad we have a new staff member, and I am glad he/she is taking action.

What is more important, clicking 2 more buttons to teleport a crafter to a location where the user can notice if he is being contacted by a gm, or jail/ban them and lose that player all together.

I am not going to leave, but some of my friends have already left because of this, makes me sad.