UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Someone needs to cool it with jailing...

Pand0ra

Sorceror
Sounds like an excuse of being too retarded. They should make a different section for trammies. It should be called How to secretly masturbate to other's peoples pixels at luna bank.

this is what some people do when they run out of intelligent things to say, they continue with insults that don't really hit anything...

Slugworth

Squire
Guy who makes thousand of threads that he killed some new ungeared guy tells me i am addicted to the forums? LOLOL you are an impossible nerd
Under geared?. Pretty sure everyone in my screenshots have full suits that are probably better than mine, im in a reg suit LOL

mantorras

Sorceror
mantoras why do you create a new handle each month??? grow some testicles and post on your main account!

So I don't have courage to post on an online forum?
I don't speak polish, my knowledge of polish consists in "kurwa, how could I be PuszkaPoPotach?
Personally I think you are a disturbed person, but that's about it, I am not after you on the forums.
Hope you find some peace in your life...

sk8nomad

Sorceror

kolbycrouch

Knight
#1 jailing people on an 18 year old game doesn't do much, and considering that only a small portion of the unlucky afkers actually get jailed, it doesn't change much, especially with people running that script up there.

#2 I'm not saying this because I'm the "arrogant american" I'm saying this because it's true. The US is by FAR the most powerful entity on the earth, if it came down to a point where we weren't concerned about the future of the global economy/ecology, and we really felt threatened personally, the rest of the nations on this planet combined would not be able to stop us.

The biggest problem isn't that we are assholes, it's that we are so powerful that nobody can really hold us accountable for anything.

For example, if two european countries are in conflict, it is mutually beneficial for them to reach a negotiation, because they can't risk escalating the problem. We don't have this problem, and it may be a contributing factor to why certain people don't like us, even some Canadians don't like us, because they know they could never present a problem they have with us with any sort of solid demands.

None of this is a reflection of your average american citizen however, and most of us don't really understand why people feel this way. It's because they small part of our population that cares more about money and power actually lead this country and are suppose to represent the common American, which they have always failed to do, but this could be said about any society.