UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Someone needs to cool it with jailing...

Sevenz

Wanderer
I got jailed once as i went to the bathroom - shit happened ..... quite literally

If have a macro that is long and you want to pause it but not lose your place you can make a ghetto pause button in UOSteam:

Code:
if not @injournal  "pause" "Acidtrip84"
  [do your macro]
  else
    while not @injournal "resume" "Acidtrip84"
      pause 10000
    endwhile
    clearjournal
  endif

Just type pause or resume as needed. It might need some tweaking for your situation, but it is working correctly for me so far.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
If have a macro that is long and you want to pause it but not lose your place you can make a ghetto pause button in UOSteam:

Code:
if not @injournal  "pause" "Acidtrip84"
  [do your macro]
  else
    while not @injournal "resume" "Acidtrip84"
      pause 10000
    endwhile
    clearjournal
  endif

Just type pause or resume as needed. It might need some tweaking for your situation, but it is working correctly for me so far.
thats pretty great cheers for that

raveX

Page
Think a few home truths hurt this kid quite a bit i can feel the butthurt in him

its okay ravex one day you will be a big boy and you wont live with mummy :)

Damn that is some brilliant analysis. Got me all figured out based solely on me pointing out how backwards you are.

I wish I could continue admiring your intellect but I got to go...my "mummy" wants me to take my nap now. She seems to think she knows better than some guy on the Internet called "acid trip"...I know....Moms...right?

acidtrip84

Wanderer
Damn that is some brilliant analysis. Got me all figured out based solely on me pointing out how backwards you are.

I wish I could continue admiring your intellect but I got to go...my "mummy" wants me to take my nap now. She seems to think she knows better than some guy on the Internet called "acid trip"...I know....Moms...right?
I think Mummy is your significant other... I shall call you Norman

DannoBro

Wanderer
The fact my old mate slug didn't come back with a mouth full of rubbish is good it means he took what I said seriously enough to think about it.

Matiu

Page
That the perfect name for a new toon, Ben Dover.

Awesome .....

Maybe once I finish Joe Mufferaw

"Bend over" was a big fat thing in jail that staff used to repeatedly beat you to death remove stats/fame for breaking the rules ! ........................ the jail birds would be very "bumhurt" if he was still around ! :lol: