UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so euo is legal?

Re: so euo is legal?

a lawyer

Sorceror

spooj;2113446 said:
lawyers are the scum of the earth ]=

Yea, real scum. Wait till a family member of yours gets killed in a horrible accident. 100 bucks says you scour the phonebook for the best lawyer you can find. Wait till you get fucked in a contract deal or land purchase. Don't call me.

amish_ned

Sorceror

Xantumal;2113473 said:
I think the term your looking for lawyer is:

"You'll need me before I'll need you."

i smell another transit bus ass whoopin in Nates near future, i can see him needing a lawyer after he beats the sh*t outta some poor basterds fist with his face, and forces his steel toed work boot up his ass.

Kenny Powers

Sorceror

you guys do all realise your talkingshit to a 15 year old kid right? i mean really lol he cheated at a fucking game, ya it sucks but reall how many of you cn say you never cheated in a video game?

Mara

Knight

Kenny Powers;2113485 said:
you guys do all realise your talkingshit to a 15 year old kid right? i mean really lol he cheated at a fucking game, ya it sucks but reall how many of you cn say you never cheated in a video game?

I've never cheated at a game that involved competition with other human players. The last time I remember cheating at a video game was when me and my brother used the a b b a combination to keep playing ikari warriors until the end on the original nintendo.

People that cheat aren't cheating the game, they are cheating the players, including themselves.

I don't know whether cheating occured in this case or not. Looks that way, but not really my business as long as the staff have looked into it.

amish_ned

Sorceror

I havent talked shit, not near the magnitude of shit talk as ive heard from his mouth, about how terrible everyone is at this game.

Stoltz

Sorceror

I always mock kids his age when they act tough.

roach557

Traveler

luftwaffe;2113209 said:
it was never proven that i used it on the shard or anything, but i got my penalty. so mind ur own business, now i know not to have euox on my taskbar and post a SS of it even if its for another shard.. go along with your day now

Your lies are almost as big as your clothes...

character

Wanderer

who doesnt use easyuo? i have a script that plays uo for me so when i go outside i am still technically playing :) ALL BOUT DEM REWARDS BABY>

Funny how my easyuo script for getting idoc times down to 5minute window came from IP :)