UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so euo is legal?

Fez_

Knight
Re: so euo is legal?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (21 members and 4 guests)

damn!

- fezgoon

WillyDaSquid;2113387 said:
this has turned into adults throwing stones at some 15 year old on a video game

I'd actually love it if we could get a public stoning at Brit Bank.

Nothing says "cheater" like public humiliation!

Cynical-goon

spooj;2113181 said:
yo yo yo my name is jo
i broke my toe one year ago
i have a lil bro his name is mo
eight times eight equals sixty foe
my rhymes are da shit and dats foe shoe
i fuck shyt up wit mah nasty flow
if you dont believe me den usea hoe

WTF BRO SHOE DUDE GTFO OF HERE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Newk

Sorceror

My wife and my kid know I got "Swag" and that's all that matters to me. I feel really bad for you though being so dependent on material possessions to fit into society.

jorn

Sorceror

What exactly do you do to acquire your "swag?" Do you do something useful that contributes to society? Have a unique and marketable skill?

No?

Do you prob live at home? Do you get money from your parents?

STFU about "SWAG"

nope, i wear what i like... and because i like somethin different from u guys i get FLAMED lol, u guys may spend ALOT of money on computers n shit like that while i rather spend it on shoes n clothes cuz thats what i like, and i never flamed u guys about ur expensive gaming computers ect, sure i got over 20 pairs of shoes and a crappy ass computer, but its cuz i like different stuff more, u guys may have 2 pairs of shoes n a really good computer lol... but idc the word "HATER" sums it all up

luftwaffe;2113391 said:
lol you guys obv dont get out the house enough, u guys see rappers with alot of shoes n clothes, goto chicago, big towns or w/e u will see people with swag like me, alot of colorful shoes n clothes, i never said anything to u guys about it u guys just started sayin shit about it, obv u guys are mad about somethin, u internet nerds wouldnt know about SWAG, cuz u guys are in the house on the computer ALL DAY LOL, i get compliments damn near everyday about what i wear.. im sure u guys dont.. maybe get out the house sometimes and learn some stuff ^^

Bro sorry to say but you cant say get out the house your on a game playing the same game as most of these nerds that you are mentioning. Also Chicago isn't the only place for swag, New Orleans ftw. Peace.

Stoltz

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113391 said:
lol you guys obv dont get out the house enough, u guys see rappers with alot of shoes n clothes, goto chicago, big towns or w/e u will see people with swag like me, alot of colorful shoes n clothes, i never said anything to u guys about it u guys just started sayin shit about it, obv u guys are mad about somethin, u internet nerds wouldnt know about SWAG, cuz u guys are in the house on the computer ALL DAY LOL, i get compliments damn near everyday about what i wear.. im sure u guys dont.. maybe get out the house sometimes and learn some stuff ^^

You are the reason that the real hip-hop is dying. It's not about the clothes or shoes, fuckwit

Kind Regards

Stoltz-Goon

Newk

Sorceror

Stoltz;2113403 said:
You are the reason that the real hip-hop is dying. It's not about the clothes or shoes, fuckwit

Kind Regards

Stoltz-Goon

Oh shit! And Stoltz is like the whitest white guy I know!

i nvr mentioned hip hop , i just mentioned what i wore, but back on topic, i got my punishment for having "EUOX on my TASKBAR" so u guys can stop raging and whining

Newk

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113408 said:
i nvr mentioned hip hop , i just mentioned what i wore, but back on topic, i got my punishment for having "EUOX on my TASKBAR" so u guys can stop raging and whining

Obviously we don't feel like your punishment was enough so we are here to keep punishing you until we are satisfied. By the time we are done, you'll be begging for disRespect to be your friend.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113408 said:

sometimes winning is knowing when to walk away

Stoltz

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113408 said:

Rappers are hip-hoppers, just so you know.

Topic: You cheat and then you trash-talk. And you still do it even though we know that you use EUO.

spooj

Sorceror

nates the man.. he doesnt cheat. he used that script on a different private server, i was in skype with him while he was doing it. sstop hating.. ]-= he already got a pretty bad punishment anyways.

yea, they accuse me of using euox still lol, im telling u placement on euox is ALOT slower than manual, anyone smart would know that. manual is ALWAYS faster.. what is euox good for? afk mining? copying runebooks? thats it lol.. and i was copyin runebooks on dfi while waiting for that idoc to fall.. but like i said i got the punishment... i know not to have euox on my taskbar now even if its on a diff shard.. ^^

KhaoZ

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113366 said:
haha why u so mad? and funny how u think u know about my life.. and dont worry about how i got my shoes ^^ .. trapppppin.. LOL

Are you claiming your a gangster or a hunter? I dont understand this trappin....

luftwaffe;2113368 said:
iCED fROM SELLiN BRiCKz

again im not understanding this you expect us to believe your 15 year old ass sell's any kinda drug? Haha everyone know's you dont sell brick's of any sort unless it's play dough. Your just a lucky black kid who's dad or mom has a decent job and is a normal person while there retarded son act's like a wanna be ghetto smurf. I feel bad for your parent's you should respect them more to not be like every other black kid in the world. Talk like a normal guy type like a normal guy wear normal cloth's don't be such an ignorant n... well I wont say it but you get the point.

spooj;2113414 said:
nates the man.. he doesnt cheat. he used that script on a different private server, i was in skype with him while he was doing it. sstop hating.. ]-= he already got a pretty bad punishment anyways.

Wtf you mean, you basically ratted out nate just now lol. Reread what you just said!