UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so euo is legal?

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror
Re: so euo is legal?

Skyfal;2113510 said:
who doesnt use easyuo? i have a script that plays uo for me so when i go outside i am still technically playing :) ALL BOUT DEM REWARDS BABY>

I USE IT TO SIT AT THE BANK AND MAKE SURE I DONT MISS ANYONE TRYING TO CAHT WITH ME

uonoobs

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2113511 said:
I USE IT TO SIT AT THE BANK AND MAKE SURE I DONT MISS ANYONE TRYING TO CAHT WITH ME

I actually used to have an elaborate begging macro that would accept the trade and bank the cash once someone gave me money.

I made 2,4k in two nights until i got jailed for afk resource gathering :D

-uogoons

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

uonoobs;2113523 said:
I actually used to have an elaborate begging macro that would accept the trade and bank the cash once someone gave me money.

-uogoons

your an exception to every trammy joke

character

Wanderer

uonoobs;2113523 said:

-uogoons

LAWL afk resource gathering lol nice.

Prophet-

Squire

amish_ned;2113146 said:
I mean Luft is cold ass busted using it, and now he runs around saying "EUO!!"

Im confused a little here. I know that people use it, but when they are cold busted, isnt that enough for a ban.

Is it ok to use now?

Is it just ok for certain guilds?

Any word on any of this??

your a fuck ass bitch bro, straight up.

Lets take Lufts case, just because he had EUO open doesn't mean he was using EUO on hybrid, nor does it mean there was even an active script in it, he could have been writing code for it for all you know, its none of your dam business. And last time i checked you weren't a gm or anyone who even fuckin matters, get your tattle tailing whining bitch ass off this server, off this forum, and off the computer.

Xantumal

Page

Prophet-;2113537 said:

Lets take Lufts case, just because he had EUO open doesn't mean he was using EUO on hybrid, nor does it mean there was even an active script in it, he could have been writing code for it for all you know, its none of your dam business. And last time i checked you weren't a gm or anyone who even fuckin matters, get your tattle tailing whining bitch ass off this server, off this forum, and off the computer.

Fail.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Prophet-;2113537 said:

"Fuck ass bitch bro"? Seriously?

And it doesn't change the fact that he use the program.

stoltz what do u know about wiggers anyway? arent u from fuckin sweden lol.. stay inside ur country n quit worryin about what we do hahaha.

Prophet-

Squire

Stoltz;2113548 said:
19 year old wigger.... go back to school, Dumbo.

Um....I'm in school actually, Jr. College working for my scholarship so i can attend FSU in 2 years.

Also, if your going to call someone dumb, at least spell correctly and use proper grammar dip shit.

Stoltz

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113549 said:
stoltz what do u know about wiggers anyway? arent u from fuckin sweden lol.. stay inside ur country n quit worryin about what we do hahaha.

Yes ma'am, and we got wiggers too. I'm not worried at all, I just find it so funny that you're pissed about everyone mocking you like we do to disRespect.

Prophet-;2113551 said:
Um....I'm in school actually, Jr. College working for my scholarship so i can attend FSU in 2 years.

Also, if your going to call someone dumb, at least spell correctly and use proper grammar dip shit.

It's funny that someone like you would complain about my grammar.

Iddio

Page

19 Pages Strong ..
This is like the Malcom X movement cept on UOG...
do it big or don't do it at all...