UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sick of the griefers.

PraWN

Wanderer
Re: Sick of the griefers.

Sammich said:
Yea but for 50 gold you looked PIMP, and one door was locked, other was not
*Hijacks thread some more* ;p

What character was it and what was I wearing? Pimped... lol

Sammich

Wanderer

PraWN said:
*Hijacks thread some more* ;p

What character was it and what was I wearing? Pimped... lol

Ah, its been a while I cant remember the name. However it was all light blue, doublet boots fancy shirt etc.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Wingdozer

Wanderer

Demiser said:
Really I am fed up with their bull... Who is e z stacks and a couple of his shadowlord buddies decided to camp out the vikings fort. (claiming to be rp) !

You do know his name is Who's E Stackz heh.

I told him to quit picking on you newbies all the time. Ill tell him again.

Ive come there maybe 2 times when orange are there with him.

Moyvin

Wanderer

What I think people fail to realize in any MMORPG is that it is a game. I think that the combination of paying a monthly fee, and then having mundane actions like fishing, tailoring etc.. make them seem more life like for some people.

The moment a game becomes a life replacement, and your success in a game surpass those that occur in your life you've got problems. This is why people flip out when they are pked, this is why people kill people in real life over this crap.

In other words, stop whining, you're going to get pked whether you are in a guard protected area or not. If a red isn't killing you, an orange will.. and then someone will start bitching about how this enemy guild needs to be kicked out of Tenebrae because they are griefers. Its a vicious cycle.

When I was on Chesapeake the roleplaying community had moles in the pk guilds that attacked their towns so they knew ahead of time when they would attack. Did it always work? No. Did it help? Yes.

Think of ways that you can prevent the drama by your own means before you rely on the gamemasters for something they will never give you. Complaining will get you no where. Do something about it yourselves.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Also being reskilling griefers yourself probably attracts some of the same action right back at you. nuborcs.

The funny thing is that when someone says the word RolePlayer to me the first thing i associate with it is Grief - im not a bad guy i dont go around griefing everyone but with roleplayers its so amazingly funny (by griefing i mean i will res kill if they come back and whine - if not they are free to go) and killing RPers makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside - Roleplayers exist to be griefed so...stop bitching? :D

Aveit

Wanderer

Wolfsbaine said:
The funny thing is that when someone says the word RolePlayer to me the first thing i associate with it is Grief - im not a bad guy i dont go around griefing everyone but with roleplayers its so amazingly funny (by griefing i mean i will res kill if they come back and whine - if not they are free to go) and killing RPers makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside - Roleplayers exist to be griefed so...stop bitching? :D

Fuck off and die you complete waste of semen.

Moyvin

Wanderer

Wolfsbaine said:
...stop bitching? :D

I quote the only thing that had any substance in your statement.

Seriously, unless you have something constructive to post, don't bother. But then again, judging by your response I doubt you have the mental capacity.

I also find it ironic that you have this Einstein quote bundled in what appears to be a string of copy and pasted quotes:

"The universe and human stupidity are infinite, Im not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

If you're going to grief folks because they don't play the game like you think they should than you are the one that needs to get a grip. It is one thing to pk, most people do it, but ruining someone's time by res killing or harassing them is just flat out retarded.

I don't know many people who would enjoy getting killed, resurrected than apon resurrection killed again over and over. I'm sure if this were happening to you all the time you would be singing a different tune.

Or maybe not, maybe you like to watch your player get res killed over and over again. Fun stuff. Ass.

Moyvin said:

If you're going to grief folks because they don't play the game like you think they should than you are the one that needs to get a grip. It is one thing to pk, most people do it, but ruining someone's time by res killing or harassing them is just flat out retarded.QUOTE]

Ok i said i only res kill if people come back to there corpse (trying to loot or shit talk) so im not being overly harsh, you should learn to pay more attention when reading, thanks for your analysis on my mental capacity, your crying just like a role player would just because u probably died? if u play UO expect to die/get pked/griefed occasionally - it doesnt just happen to role players it happens to everyone.

Moyvin said:
I also find it ironic that you have this Einstein quote bundled in what appears to be a string of copy and pasted quotes:

"The universe and human stupidity are infinite, Im not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein
what does my signal have to do with anything? trying to put that down doesnt seem very constructive.....

Moyvin

Wanderer

Wolfsbaine said:

If you're going to grief folks because they don't play the game like you think they should than you are the one that needs to get a grip. It is one thing to pk, most people do it, but ruining someone's time by res killing or harassing them is just flat out retarded.QUOTE]

Ok i said i only res kill if people come back to there corpse (trying to loot or shit talk) so im not being overly harsh, you should learn to pay more attention when reading, thanks for your analysis on my mental capacity, your crying just like a role player would just because u probably died? if u play UO expect to die/get pked/griefed occasionally - it doesnt just happen to role players it happens to everyone.

I'm not crying about anything. I don't give a rat's ass if I get pked, I have before and I'm sure I will again some day. And quite frankly, I don't really give a rat's ass whether you understand what I posted.

I read what you posted, I understand it well. You're the one that doesn't seem to understand the purpose of this thread.

So, you think its funny to grief roleplayers, you res kill occasionally (congrats on being half a douche bag).

To sum it all up, post an idea on how roleplayers can avoid getting griefed as much as they have been lately. That's all. You're post in a nut shell was "Stop whining, you deserve to be griefed because you're roleplayers".

Where was the advice, and the constructive idea?

When you post something like that expect a negative reply. When you give negative, you get negative.

Wolfsbaine said:
The funny thing is that when someone says the word RolePlayer to me the first thing i associate with it is Grief - im not a bad guy i dont go around griefing everyone but with roleplayers its so amazingly funny

Clock out everyone, Wolfsbaine has solved the griefing problem. We might not get it yet, but somewhere, somehow we'll decode this otherwise negative post and turn it into something of substance. :foff:

Moyvin

Wanderer

Wolfsbaine said:
Moyvin said:

what does my signal have to do with anything? trying to put that down doesnt seem very constructive.....

Wow, I think this statement pretty much sums it up right there. I don't even need to elaborate.