UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sick of the griefers.

dead-eye

Knight
Sick of the griefers.

Really I am fed up with their bull... Who is e z stacks and a couple of his shadowlord buddies decided to camp out the vikings fort. (claiming to be rp) Which none of them had the names to be... And they were calling us scum while rez killing us over and over. Not to mention dry looting. Just really getting sick of that. Its just another example of how pvpers claim to be rping just for pvping. Which any true roleplayer would know... Rpers hardly ever rez kill. And i havent been dry looted by a roleplayer yet.

Im just really sick of there griefing bullshit!

Re: Sick of the griefers.

Stay in your home and RP there until they leave.

If they res kill you, don't res there.

It's not too hard to avoid being griefed :(

Tay M'real

Sorceror

Why don't you guys give him a break..it sucks to go to a RP area and be constantly griefed by 15 year old zit-faced retards that rather fuck with them instead of fighting against the other factions....

Go to Brit Moongate if you want to do that shit..leave the RP'rs alone...

And Addicted..your reply really wasn't very professional

XIQJX

Wanderer

Unless your outnumbered (which is rarely the case) or just suck (probably the problem) then just run out and kill them.

Aveit

Wanderer

IQJ said:
Unless your outnumbered (which is rarely the case) or just suck (probably the problem) then just run out and kill them.

That's harder then you think for us Pirates, having shitty templates with no Magery. All in good fun, we just stay indoors or make sure we're organised.

Oh and:

Demiser said:
Really I am fed up with their bull... Who is e z stacks and a couple of his shadowlord buddies decided to camp out the vikings fort. (claiming to be rp) Which none of them had the names to be... And they were calling us scum while rez killing us over and over. Not to mention dry looting. Just really getting sick of that. Its just another example of how pvpers claim to be rping just for pvping. Which any true roleplayer would know... Rpers hardly ever rez kill. And i havent been dry looted by a roleplayer yet.

For your consideration. Enjoy counting the Jack Locklack corpses caused by the Vikings. Way to be roleplayers guys. Not to mention the house exiting options using, the house banning commands, the spamming "Drop Anchor" on your boat when you're all dead and we're being attacked. Then when sailing off I met Legolas on his boat, I killed him he then decide to run off sailing as a ghost around the Tenebrea bay. Took me 5 minutes to close Legolas in, but still, you're dead, stop talking.

dead-eye

Knight

well first fo all... i wasnt at that battle with jacklockland. and yes i did end up killing him when i got there cuz he [e spit in my face... he was asking to die he really was. and well this was a no loot war so i dont see why u were chasing him around the bay because you werent allowed to loot his key. which we never carry on us we just bank them cuz were not retards. the worst you could do with our boat is trap it in the middle of the bay. which then we would get another boat and go get it back... So really no point in chasing a ghost on a ship if your not allowed to loot it. could i get a wtfpwned plz...

O and we were outnumber 4-5 to 2. with no magery. and i just ended up telling htme to ressurect kill me again and then they got bored and left.

Aveit

Wanderer

Teehee! We got screwed over by boat command yelling Vikings ^_-. So scaring him boarding his ship was the least I could do back.
You didnt use magery? Want me to upload some RPV's? You can even see Commodore owning you tho >=/.
You were outnumbered? Start recounting, you had double our numbers :>.
But it's ok, just don't worry about grievers when you're technically nearly the same.

dead-eye

Knight

when i was saying we were outnumbered i was tlaking about the griefers not u guys. u guys are fine. I like fighting u, u guys are the only ones without magic juts like us.

Merberol

Wanderer

i was wondering why not start a thread where we can list the griefers who terrorise tenebrae .. so we now what reds are KoS and what reds are not ...

cay2339

Wanderer

Now I have very little sympathy for the vikings since they started ganking and dry looting a few weeks ago. I do have sympathy for the rp'ers of Tenebrae who have been plauged by griefers day and night. Face it, the rp was booming till the griefers showed up in never ending waves. There was griefer theives, one in particular was there griefing for 12 hours straight one day. No joke.
Now it's all dying. Go ahead and flame him for his frustration. Tis ok. Really.

PraWN

Wanderer

I share your pain Demiser, but there's nothing you can do except live with it :(

kio123

Knight

i noticed that individuals do better roleplaying then in a group if they find courage for it.

robert1213

Wanderer

Demiser said:

All that comes along with playing a shard with no tram. If you knew they where there you shouldent have kept coming back.

uolamerdev

Sorceror

Demiser said:

So in your all-mighty godly opinion, anyone that Rp's in any different way than yours, is not a Role Player? I call BS. Dry looting is not RP'ing? May I remind you of Belan the looter? You probably don't even know who she was, but it was funny as hell.A True 100% Role Playing Looter. That was all she did.

I have no sympathy for the vikings, at all. I've sailed through tene waters, and pulled up to the docks to be greated by CORP POR and 3 others in their gank squad revealing to attack all at once. Then, they have the nerve to bitch when i start pwning them and when i KoS, they started the Kos'in first.

The last straw was when i had blue char in tene tavern, i had just made it, no one knew that char was Jim O'Learys, i hopped the portal out of tene tavern, guess who reveals themselves? a 4 viking gank squad. they dry looted me and ran back to their fort. I followed them there and raged on them, askin why they KoS'ed, they simply stated that i attacked first, BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!! Soon as i step out of the gate, i was attacked by all of em. Then they told me to leave or they'd kill me again, great guys, thumbs up!

If u start a list of griefers, u might as well add me, cause im gonna be in tene waters anytime i can killing and looting the vikings, till they can actually rp, or just start campin the brit moongate and leaving the rp community alone. For they rest of the community, props to ya fer dealin with them.

If you dont wanna be griefed, dont grief others.

dead-eye

Knight

unless u were the fisherman we ganked. may i add we didnt dry loot him. and i gave him 140gp after my accidental bow shot to kill him. Because we were rp robbing him. And if he gave us gold he would leave with his life. and well he did and when i was wlaking away i shot and killed him. so when he came back i gave him his 40gp plus what i had on me which was 100. and beside that. When u come to our docks jim. u sit there and cast on us. When we are just there. Non of us have magic. Except for my 1 energy bolt scroll i got off a pixie. And that didnt even cast so stop complaining. the only reason u come to ours and bod docks is because u know we dotn use magic. I see u as a griefer jim, i always have and always will. O and some grifers yesterday LORD LOL and LORD ROFL. they started attacking me and then all the viking went to bank. we killed one. got my bandaids and weapons back. the other one took my armor so i took the one we killed armor.

kio123

Knight

vikings spit on me all the time so it leaves me no choice but to attack them